watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FYI: Demspey scores almost immediately in WC qualifier

Started by cottagecornerreject, September 08, 2012, 01:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btings

I'm not watching (in the US, this game is being aired on a new cable network that almost nobody has), but it sounds like classic Dempsey -- Gomez took a shot, it was blocked, Dempsey never stopped running and was there to sweep up the second chance.

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

btings

fulhampa23

"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

NCSUWhite

Good goal you would expect him or most any player to make.

ffcbulgaria

well that might be one of the few games this season where he is in the starting line up

Burt

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Burt on September 08, 2012, 07:20:10 AM
Dempsey?

Fulham history....time to move on.

agreed :)

can someone move this thread to the Tottenham forum?

JimmyDunnesBum

Dempsey?

I hope Clint made the most of starting a game because he won't be doing much of this in the coming months.

Rupert

He will if he knocks a goal in after 36 seconds every week!   :Get Coat gif:

Lads, one or two of you are sounding just a teeny bit bitter, time to get over it?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

cebu

Dempsey?

Don't put down FFC history, sir. After all, John Dempsey was a very good player in his day (even if he did end up at Chelsea).   :011:

cottagecornerreject

Interesting comment. Curious then why this type of stuff wasn't stated after the threads posted when dembele scored FOR tottenham. In fact the comments in those threads was good for him and nothing but positives. . He's moved on why no similar comments there. He actually scored for a future opponent. Demps scored in a wc qualifier.

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on September 08, 2012, 07:52:54 AM
Dempsey?

agreed :)

JimmyDunnesBum

Quote from: Rupert on September 08, 2012, 10:29:29 AM
He will if he knocks a goal in after 36 seconds every week!   :Get Coat gif:

Lads, one or two of you are sounding just a teeny bit bitter, time to get over it?

he hasn't a chance of starting ahead of bale on the left , nor ahead of adebayor up top .

bitter no . realistic yes ,imho.

HatterDon

what surprises me is that this thread didn't start in or get moved to the exiles section. It's nothing to do with Fulham at all.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

I haven't worked out how to lock, merge, delete or shift threads yet... I am paranoid about blowing FOF up by pressing the wrong button!

HatterDon

Quote from: Burt on September 08, 2012, 04:27:56 PM
I haven't worked out how to lock, merge, delete or shift threads yet... I am paranoid about blowing FOF up by pressing the wrong button!

Have they given you a key to the executive washroom yet? Or taught you the secret handshake?

I understand these things have to be done over time.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

I'll never get that as females generally not allowed into those funny handshake clubs ;-) I'll go and switch on my PC and try to move it over to exiles, if it doesn't go i'm afraid i've failed in task 1
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

grandad

Quote from: Berserker on September 08, 2012, 05:15:41 PM
I'll never get that as females generally not allowed into those funny handshake clubs ;-) I'll go and switch on my PC and try to move it over to exiles, if it doesn't go i'm afraid i've failed in task 1

Women are not allowed in as they have to bear their left breast at one stage.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: cottagecornerreject on September 08, 2012, 12:12:58 PM
Interesting comment. Curious then why this type of stuff wasn't stated after the threads posted when dembele scored FOR tottenham. In fact the comments in those threads was good for him and nothing but positives. . He's moved on why no similar comments there. He actually scored for a future opponent. Demps scored in a wc qualifier.

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on September 08, 2012, 07:52:54 AM

At least Tottenham and Dembele played vs Norwich in the Premier League and Fulham FC happens to be playing in the same competition.

I don't see us facing USA in the league soon?!

Why didnt you mention CarlosSALCIDO SCORED FOR MEXICO!

Or make a Fulham related thread saying HANGELAND AND RIISE LOST WITH NORWAY!