watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FIFA 13 Demo

Started by Walsh, September 11, 2012, 11:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

The PC version of the FIFA 13 demo is already out, and can be downloaded from Origin here. But EA has confirmed via a tweet that the console versions will also be out today:
'The #FIFA13Demo shows up starting at 9am UK on PC, between 10am-2pm UK on Xbox, and between 10pm-2am UK on the PS3!'

The same Twitter feed promises to update when the demo is actually released. Although the PlayStation Store was down yesterday for maintenance it's back up now so hopefully there won't be any delays that are outside of EA's control.

The playable teams in the demo include Arsenal, Manchester City, Juventus, AC Milan, and Borussia Dortmund.

The full game is out on September 25 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC – as well as a whole suite of other formats including the PlayStation 2, Wii, PSP, 3DS, and PS Vita. None of these other formats seem to be getting a demo though, or at least not today.

FIFA's long term rival Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 has already had two demos out already, and although they've had a mixed response Konami are trying to turn things around this year and begin a convincing fight back against EA.

Unusually that means they're going first, with PES 2013 due out next Friday (September 21) on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/911492-fifa-13-demo-out-today-on-pc-and-consoles#ixzz269jV9EVu

fulhamfan

any fulham player likenesses?

Walsh

Quote from: fulhamross on September 11, 2012, 12:46:22 PM
any fulham player likenesses?

I think the teams are:

Arsenal, Tottenham, City, BVB, AC Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona....

I think it's just them.

EDIT: AC Milan, Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus, and Manchester City

ffcitaly

I've read that PES2013 will probably win the competition against Fifa this year.I still prefer FIFA

The King

Quote from: ffcitaly on September 11, 2012, 01:57:17 PM
I've read that PES2013 will probably win the competition against Fifa this year.I still prefer FIFA

Haha no. I'd love if PES was good again, but no.

Andy_M

Are both demo's available to download on the PS3 now then?
@got_maile