more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Split topic - merged

Started by LBNo11, September 13, 2012, 02:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: HatterDon on September 13, 2012, 04:49:00 PM
I'm going to keep tuning in for the rest of the day to see how this all turns out. It's got me on the edge of my seat!

Don't,  hold your breath...

LBNo11

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on September 13, 2012, 11:11:55 PM
Am I the only one who can see the irony in a merged split tread?

...yes, and it's a split merged thread merging split threads...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on September 13, 2012, 11:14:59 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on September 13, 2012, 04:49:00 PM
I'm going to keep tuning in for the rest of the day to see how this all turns out. It's got me on the edge of my seat!

Don't,  hold your breath...

eats, shoots,, and leaves
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FC Silver Fox

Split was a great album by the Groundhogs.  Wonder if I'm the only person in this forum who remembers the Hogs ?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Logicalman

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on September 14, 2012, 04:43:22 PM
Split was a great album by the Groundhogs.  Wonder if I'm the only person in this forum who remembers the Hogs ?

I remember Strawberry Splits.

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 13, 2012, 04:52:13 PM
My big question is when should I creosote a temporary post and will it just split if left?

Split? What, as in leave, run away then?  Or could it go bi-POLEr  :Get Coat gif:

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

croatianwhite

SPLIT great city ! Here at the moment to watch our old oponants. RNK split with a friend who is a season ticket holder and still insists they should have beaten us ! Ps his season ticket costs all of £57 !!   Ohh the price of the premier league, also of any one sees a guy with a croation flag it could be my friend kruno from Zagreb a crazy crazy Fulham mad fan please say hello to him coyw

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

I remember the groundhogs like it was only yesterday or was that today...

LBNo11

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on September 14, 2012, 07:54:22 PM

:drums:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

RidgeRider

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on September 14, 2012, 07:54:22 PM

quality!  :54:

NogoodBoyo

"Split was a great album by the Groundhogs.  Wonder if I'm the only person in this forum who remembers the Hogs ?" asked the silver fox formerly known as French Connection.

I think I remember seeing the Groundhogs at the 1971 Isle of White Pop Festival although I'm still trying to recover from
1. riding pillion on the back of my brother's 90cc Honda motorbike from West Wales to the south west of the island
2. the extraordinary co-incidence of hearing the immortal words: "Taffy, what the flippin' eck are you ding here, old chap," from a Pangborne school-friend of my brother's
3. watching and listening to said friend ditch his gorgeous french girl-friend for a night of Mister Wobbly hides his helmet with her crippled friend who shared the tent
4. burying my 14 year old apparatus in the sand of the beach where all the lovely young things were wondering around stitchless in the days before Brazilians and LBno11 lower hair styles took over the world only to have the terrorist died and gone to heaven image ruined by a skinny, middle-aged (well, he might have been 24) prematurely bald man leaving a group of unclothed free spirits showering under a natural water-fall.  He managed to offend the entire cast of thousands with his grotesquely swollen German helmet of which he was evidently very proud as he strutted across the entire beach.
Nogood "much too much much too young, isit" Boyo

Burt

Nothing like a random thread to keep the ol' spirits up!

Berserker

Me and Mr B had a similar experience when walking on what we thought was a deserted beach at Hengistbury Head. We were obviously not the only ones that thought it would be deserted as we came across a group of nude men sunbathing, who decided to run down to the sea directly in front of  us with everything waving about in the wind. All i can say is good job i had dark glasses on otherwise i would have been rather embarresed.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FC Silver Fox

You get a lot of topless and naked people on the beaches in the South of France but there's nothing more ridiculous than seeing a bloke coming out of the sea naked except for a snorkel, mask and flippers. It just doesn't seem right somehow. I suppose he thought it might be too dangerous to carry a spear gun as well.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

Reminds me of when I took the missus for a weekend away in Bareclona and we were having lunch in one of the bars on the beach front, and these two blokes were just sauntering up the prom completely starkers.

The weird thing was that it was in February so whilst it was sunny it was quite chilly and everyone else had their winter gear on...

"Now there's something you don't see every day". Just as well really.