watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nice draw

Started by RidgeRider, April 11, 2010, 04:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Take that all day long. Good defense by the boys and some late excitement!

Lighthouse

Great draw but 1 shot in the 92nd minute. But yeah a great draw.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cebu

Good enough after the exertions on Thursday.  :045:

mrska

Great Point..  Could of burst our bubble today.. Well Done Fulham!

Steve_orino

We traveled, both from Germany and to the North - We didn't start our first XI, we've never won at Anfield...and we earned a point.

Pretty good to me.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

LBNo11

...4 points from Liverpool this season, I'll take that any season.. :59:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

RidgeRider

Really, that was like a win cause Hodgson plays for the away draw and got it. Visually it is tough and a little nervy cause you know we won't mount much in the way of an attack or pursue a whole lot of open play, but it is what he does so it was a well executed match.

finnster01

Sure as hell beats a miserable September day in 1983 at Anfield when I witnessed the Whites lose 10-0 in the League Cup
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

timmyg

Quote from: LBNo11 on April 11, 2010, 05:03:46 PM

AND no goals conceded against them!
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Lighthouse

No doubt that we would take this every day. Just our away form in the Prem has to be looked at. We haven't scored since the Stoke game away. So great result today but away form for the last several years stops us moving to where we deserve to be.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: timmyg on April 11, 2010, 05:06:38 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on April 11, 2010, 05:03:46 PM

AND no goals conceded against them!

Incorrect, Torres bagged one against us

LBNo11

Quote from: finnster01 on April 11, 2010, 05:06:19 PM
Sure as hell beats a miserable September day in 1983 at Anfield when I witnessed the Whites lose 10-0 in the League Cup

...poor old John Vaughan, we were taken apart, things are a little different nowadays - thank deity...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

RidgeRider

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 11, 2010, 05:08:30 PM
No doubt that we would take this every day. Just our away form in the Prem has to be looked at. We haven't scored since the Stoke game away. So great result today but away form for the last several years stops us moving to where we deserve to be.

Agreed. Last year we drew a bunch of matches away and won one or two and finished 7th, this year we have lost a lot of those matches we drew last year. Maybe next year, with POSSIBLY no Europe (though I am not convinced of this yet), we'll see better away results, though, as you have pointed out before, that is Hodgson's way....so maybe not.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I think this team is growing into something really special,we totally controlled one of the biggest names in world football-again,It's getting to the point where we dictate the pace and ebb and flow of games-against anybody.We are going to get beat once in a while,thats just the law of averages,but if we can keep this team and the manager together and sign a couple of quality players,my friends, we could just be at the start of something truely magical :59:

FFCSteve

A home win & away draw. Stands us in good stead for the Europa Final!  :dft002:
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

YankeeJim

Yes, a good draw.
I especially like, that in the last five minutes, I felt we were the more likely to score. They were screaming at the ref & seemingly frustrated to the point that I though they were an Italian side.  :011:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Oakeshott

I heard one commentator say that that is the first Premiership home game in 28 in which Liverpool have failed to score, which if true speaks volumes for our defensive performance.

blingo

The MAGIC started last July Syd. We will win the Europa League Cup. But you are right, as long as we keep Woy we will do well. As an eventual replacement? I think we could do worse than Avram Grant.

Tom

I will take the draw and point as well. But that was a very boring and uneventful game to watch. Not our best effort today by far. But I will take that point any day. Greening did not play well today or use his brain very much. He is very lucky he wasn't tossed out of the game. Greening's play today- :046:
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: blingo on April 11, 2010, 07:03:00 PM
The MAGIC started last July Syd. We will win the Europa League Cup. But you are right, as long as we keep Woy we will do well. As an eventual replacement? I think we could do worse than Avram Grant.
No thanks  :046: .