watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

anyone know how the 21s are doing

Started by fulhamben, September 17, 2012, 07:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Jambo

I'll answer my own question.....

Stocko, Grimmer, Briggs, Vigen Christensen, Burn, Grygera, Kasami, Smith, Trotta, Altman, Banya.

0-0 FT
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

alexbishop

Why have the U21s been so crap this season? Dev squad and last years u18s had a great season last season. This season we've played three lost 2 and drawn 1...what's changed?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

elgreenio

Dominated the whole game (Stocko didnt have a save to make) but seriously lacked cutting edge, or rather any kind of brain when deciding to shoot or cut back for taps ins when at the byline inside the box

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

In the Enclosure

The set up / rules have changed - other clubs are using 3 or 4 senior over age players to get fitness or keep them ticking over  - one of our over age players is Stockdale whilst much of the rest of the team is still very young.

elgreenio

Young but good and experienced enough.

The back 5 with enough experience, same for Smith, Kasami and Trotta in front of them.

Just lacking that somebody with an end product from midfield tonight. Kasami wasted a lot of chances, and Banya still learning this level. Chuck Kaca and Frei in there and it's a bloody good team. Altman looks to be struggling to adapt to the step up aswell to be honest

cmg

Quote from: elgreenio on September 17, 2012, 10:13:52 PM
Young but good and experienced enough.

The back 5 with enough experience, same for Smith, Kasami and Trotta in front of them.

Just lacking that somebody with an end product from midfield tonight. Kasami wasted a lot of chances, and Banya still learning this level. Chuck Kaca and Frei in there and it's a bloody good team. Altman looks to be struggling to adapt to the step up aswell to be honest

Thanks, mate. Your reports are always of great interest.

elgreenio

I'll throw something a bit more presentable together tomorrow but I left after around 70 minutes to get back to Milton Keynes.

Pretty frustrating night overall, especially against a boro side that have been playing in a worse league setup than the whole shambolic reserve leagues of previous years