News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has Freddy's Cat Fallen Off The Fat Wagon?

Started by White Noise, January 28, 2010, 10:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I have not seen the great man since the new board came into being and wondered if he had a 'toblerone moment' or three and didn't know how to break it to his fellow fat fighters -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CbpbD144hc&feature=related

GoldCoastWhite

Perhaps he had one too many vinos (on an empty stomach) and is lying face first in the kitty litter ?
Whereareya Fredster ?

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on January 28, 2010, 10:52:44 AM
Perhaps he had one too many vinos (on an empty stomach) and is lying face first in the kitty litter ?
Whereareya Fredster ?
he'll turn up late as normal,but he'll be here no problem at all 8)

mrska

We he seemed to be on a mamouth session on Sunday, which mustn't of helped his wasteline...   stilll...  i owe him a 5iver cause i pulled out!

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: mrska on January 28, 2010, 10:56:37 AM
We he seemed to be on a mamouth session on Sunday, which mustn't of helped his wasteline...   stilll...  i owe him a 5iver cause i pulled out!
Wasteline ? Is that a spelling boo boo Skasie or a very clever pun ?  - Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt mate !

FC Silver Fox

I managed to get a recent photo of FatFreddy'sCat as he makes progress on his unique diet.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

I've had a curry moment or three WN >:(. As Scotty predicted i had a bit of a problem signing up, but the email had gone to my son. It looks like i might well be posting a slight gain in weight tomorrow, but i'm going down the gym in a little while for a proper workout. You're right about sunday Skasie, very rough monday and certainly didn't make the gym that day.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on January 28, 2010, 12:33:31 PM
I've had a curry moment or three WN >:(. As Scotty predicted i had a bit of a problem signing up, but the email had gone to my son. It looks like i might well be posting a slight gain in weight tomorrow, but i'm going down the gym in a little while for a proper workout. You're right about sunday Skasie, very rough monday and certainly didn't make the gym that day.

good to have you back my old son,you have been missed,and not just by the people who want to laugh at you etheir ;)

Steve_orino

Two threads asking where FatFreddy is...and he's found us!  Good to see you've made it good sir.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

FatFreddysCat

Not a bad session down the gym i must say, plus to cheat a little bit i'll go down the gym tomorrow morning and have a swim then sit in the steam room and sauna for ages and hopefully be able to post a roughly the same as last weeks weight. I notice you're over at the weekend Silver Frog, make sure you catch up on loads of proper fry ups and curries, and loads of WW's cheeses.

FatFreddysCat

And cor blimey if i did look like that photo i'd definately stick to the Special K .

Logicalman

I've had a curry moment or three WN >:(.

you just love to rub it in on us poor souls across the pond, don't you? What I would give for a good ruby sometimes.

FatFreddysCat

Yeah but you get to eat street vendor hotdogs and err um doughnuts LM :P

finnster01

Quote from: Logicalman on January 28, 2010, 05:06:04 PM
I've had a curry moment or three WN >:(.

you just love to rub it in on us poor souls across the pond, don't you? What I would give for a good ruby sometimes.
That is a bit of a bugger innit Mr Logicalman? Even in NYC a good curry house is very hard to find, and when you have found one, it is very expensive and the staff does not tolerate any of the usual shenanigans. Frustrating!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead