https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Aaron Hughes booked

Started by sunburywhite, September 22, 2012, 03:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

When was the last time he was booked?

He never gets booked
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Ordar

Was a terrible decision by the ref aswell. Only booked him because Wigan were moaning about advantage

f5shooter

Only our second yellow on the season.  Surely we must be leading the Fair Play league again.

Jimpav

Seems to reflect how difficult it is to ensure consistency in referring decisions. Sounds like Luiz was lucky to get away with a yellow card for a horror tackle against Stoke- you know it's a bad call when even the Stoke players are appealing to the ref.

Jamie88

The only other yellow prior to today was Hanglenad's earlier in the season, and that was ridiculously harsh as well..

grandad

The powers that be will do anything to stop us qualifying for Europe via the FPL. They must give ref´s a directive to book as many of our players as they can.
Where there's a will there's a wife

andys

Was never a yellow card, the ref must have bumped his head when sidwell tackled him  :yay:

TheDon

Quote from: f5shooter on September 22, 2012, 04:23:16 PM
Only our second yellow on the season.  Surely we must be leading the Fair Play league again.

it`s worst than that, we`ll be in the europa lge next season

MisfitKid

Up to 4 after today, Sidwell & Bairdinho
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Jamie88

Quote from: MisfitKid on September 23, 2012, 01:03:21 AM
I've started to notice Baird tends to pick up a lot of yellow cards in the last few minutes of a match

Berserker

Quote from: Jamie88 on September 23, 2012, 01:06:57 PM
I've started to notice Baird tends to pick up a lot of yellow cards in the last few minutes of a match

he did that last season when he played
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cebu

I think Hughes was booked too around the 45 minute mark.