more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The View from South Texas -- Fulham FC v. Manchester City

Started by HatterDon, September 29, 2012, 05:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 29, 2012, 06:39:22 PM
Very optimistic view of FCC,unfortunately it wasn't the case.Tactically they played for a draw and of course lost the game as it happened most often in that case.Massive mistake with the substitutes also. Very few counter attacks,and no sense of urgency when it mattered up front or at the back,never mind the middle of the pitch.No leader to take some responsibilities. Citeh were there for the taking.Mediocre performance at best. Any team with some little bit of self confidence could take at least a point from poor Citeh showing. Jol lost the game.

What part of Bulgaria are you from mate?

alfie

Quote from: timmyg on September 29, 2012, 08:51:55 PM
Quote from: alfie on September 29, 2012, 07:55:58 PM
Quote from: timmyg on September 29, 2012, 06:54:44 PM
Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 29, 2012, 06:39:22 PM
Very optimistic view of FCC,unfortunately it wasn't the case.Tactically they played for a draw and of course lost the game as it happened most often in that case.Massive mistake with the substitutes also. Very few counter attacks,and no sense of urgency when it mattered up front or at the back,never mind the middle of the pitch.No leader to take some responsibilities. Citeh were there for the taking.Mediocre performance at best. Any team with some little bit of self confidence could take at least a point from poor Citeh showing. Jol lost the game.

Oh I love these type of comments.

Timmyg your view of the match is very interesting, quite simply there is a vast difference in class i am afraid, Jol did not loose us the game, there was very little he could change that would have made any difference.

I think my friend your expectations were extremly optomistic.

Did you mean to respond to jazz? my response was pure sarcasm.

Sorry Timmyg, my error, you are absolutely correct.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Rupert

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on September 30, 2012, 08:39:05 AM
Quote from: jazz hardrockin on September 30, 2012, 12:01:30 AM
City's reward finally arrived in the 43rd minute when Aguero pounced on the loose ball after Schwarzer's magnificent reaction save to deny Silva.

It was the signal for Fulham to drop deeper and deeper into their own territory as they went into damage limitation mode and tried to protect their point.
"You could see we were tired after 60 minutes.
"Manchester City were stronger than us and more eager to score.

Well,that was my "point" also
"Any team with some little bit of self confidence could take at least a point from poor Citeh showing. Jol lost the game."

Why  were you tired JOL? And why you wasn't eager to score?
You've lost the game JOL

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4563315/Fulham-1-2-Man-City-Match-report-pictures-and-video-highlights.html#ixzz27u0FLWvI

Poor City showing???? only by City's very high standards!!
Any excuse to bash Jol by the sounds of it!!! :028: :028:
either your letting your love of Fulham get the better of you or
your expectations are set way to high for a club like Fulham or
your a Troll or
you know nothing about football at all 079.gif :doh: :doh: :doh:

He's a troll.
Going by his comments, he doesn't know anything about football either.
He's not a Fulham fan.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Burt

jazz hardrockin

Wow.I am so flattered to be the object of affection of the wittiest bunch in this forum.What can i say? I am counting my blessings for being so lucky,because could've been worst you know. I could have been attacked by the local village idiot,as the saying goes "every village has an idiot"  but this is not the case. I am just praying when he shows, he is a little bit more intelligent than usual so he can take a joke or two ,before he comes to a conclusion that I should be lynched for all the crimes I might have committed here. Cheers to all future and present bashers, and I expect all of you to buy me a drink or two when I come down to the Cottage. After all I am giving you the perfect outlet to vent your frustration and bitterness either in your personal life,or the publick one  082.gif  :dft012:
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

White Noise

Steady on mate. Only asked where in Bulgaria you are from. If not Bulgaria then do you mind me asking where you are from?

jazz hardrockin

Quote from: White Noise on September 30, 2012, 03:10:08 PM
Steady on mate. Only asked where in Bulgaria you are from. If not Bulgaria then do you mind me asking where you are from?

I am from the dark side of the country since the bright one is not visible to the naked eye. Hope I've answered your question.
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Berserker

We had the MEP for the South West of the UK give us a talk about the EC, i'm sure he is Bulgarian and very interesting he was too. I work in IT so definitely considered from the dark side!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

A Humble Man

If we had gone two up in the forts 30 minutes when we looked dangerous it would have been a different game as they would have had to take more risks and we may have caught them on the break.  Petric missed a sitter I am afraid.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

MasterHaynes

Fair summary, but you make it sound like the BBC when you say ' Fulham's fate was sealed when Dzeko came on in the 86th minute' but are right when you then say 'very closely resembled the last minute goal we conceded at Wigan' as the same player was at fault for both. The only reason we dropped a point yesterday was that header from Risse. If he would have let it run out we would have earned a hard earned point maybe not deserved but merited by great defending.
Have to cut Risse some slack though as he earned the penalty that gave as the lead, but hopefully that's his quota of last minute errors for this season