watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone know where Steve Finnan went?

Started by DiegoFulham, September 30, 2012, 08:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

a few of us came up with the Idea on facebook that we would start a trend of twitter #FindSteveFinnan. we were talking about Fulham X11 premier league dream team and it got us all thinking where did the crafty Irishman  ROI flag go after he left Portsmouth after their relegation, nobody has actually seen of him since(in the footballing world)..... anyone know where he went? if you have twitter please try and get  #FindSteveFinnan Trending just for the sake of it. and for the banter, also maybe hash tag #LFC #FFC #ROI #BCFC #NCFC #PFC and many others with the #FindSteveFinnan trend, a few other supporters might know where a FFC Icon went....
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

hongkongfulham

thats a fair point. didnt he play in the fa cup final for pompey?

Logicalman

He retired from football following the FA Cup final, and administration for Pompey.

He is staying out of football, but not away from it, as this year he took part in the The Addington Footballers Golf Classic in Surrey, with some of his former colleagues.

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: DiegoFulham on September 30, 2012, 08:17:00 PM
a few of us came up with the Idea on facebook that we would start a trend of twitter #FindSteveFinnan. we were talking about Fulham X11 premier league dream team and it got us all thinking where did the crafty Irishman  ROI flag go after he left Portsmouth after their relegation, nobody has actually seen of him since(in the footballing world)..... anyone know where he went? if you have twitter please try and get  #FindSteveFinnan Trending just for the sake of it. and for the banter, also maybe hash tag #LFC #FFC #ROI #BCFC #NCFC #PFC and many others with the #FindSteveFinnan trend, a few other supporters might know where a FFC Icon went....

He owns the flat I live in. True story. Finnan Developments are dreadful landlords.

DiegoFulham

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on September 30, 2012, 09:03:22 PM
Quote from: DiegoFulham on September 30, 2012, 08:17:00 PM
a few of us came up with the Idea on facebook that we would start a trend of twitter #FindSteveFinnan. we were talking about Fulham X11 premier league dream team and it got us all thinking where did the crafty Irishman  ROI flag go after he left Portsmouth after their relegation, nobody has actually seen of him since(in the footballing world)..... anyone know where he went? if you have twitter please try and get  #FindSteveFinnan Trending just for the sake of it. and for the banter, also maybe hash tag #LFC #FFC #ROI #BCFC #NCFC #PFC and many others with the #FindSteveFinnan trend, a few other supporters might know where a FFC Icon went....

He owns the flat I live in. True story. Finnan Developments are dreadful landlords.

Wimbledon? South Wimbledon? 
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

SouthfieldWhite

Steve owns a building company as Wimbledon white rightly says, is call Finnan development which his brother runs, they've just finished one in Raynes Park, use to see him about a bit as he had an office down the end of my road

ClarksOriginal

@sonikkicks on Twitter.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

Quote from: ClarksOriginal on October 01, 2012, 11:54:30 AM
Ever heard of Wikipedia? ;)

Wiki was well out of date regarding Finnan the last time I looked - they seem to have got stuck around 2010 and forgotten about him. Then again, it appears that unless  you are a company wishing to (allegedly) grease the palms of wiki editors, then favorable write-ups might not be on your horizon, and even if you are the author of abook, you are not considered the best authority on that book!! Go figure, eh?  Wiki = large dose of salt

fulhamfever

There actually looking for Steve Finnan as part of the 10 year anniversary of the Istanbul victory see if you can help

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/missing-can-you-help-find-9295886

rweller86

Quote from: fulhamfever on May 20, 2015, 04:06:41 PM
There actually looking for Steve Finnan as part of the 10 year anniversary of the Istanbul victory see if you can help

This suggests Finnan Development don't know either...
@rweller

Rupert

Quote from: rweller86 on May 20, 2015, 04:44:06 PM
Quote from: fulhamfever on May 20, 2015, 04:06:41 PM

This suggests Finnan Development don't know either...

Maybe he had a fall out with his brother and is now part of the foundations of no 12, Shrubbery Lane, Wimbledon
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Mince n Tatties

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 20, 2015, 07:20:45 PM
Maybe he's done a "Walt Disney"..

He's staying with Lord Lucan in............sorry I can't say
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 20, 2015, 07:33:18 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 20, 2015, 07:20:45 PM
Maybe he's done a "Walt Disney"..

He's staying with Lord Lucan in............sorry I can't say

So Lucan has been frozen as well?

Patrick

A mate of mine said that he spends a lot of time back in Ireland....or at least he did in the past few years...the South West...where is originally from...

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Patrick on May 20, 2015, 07:50:22 PM
A mate of mine said that he spends a lot of time back in Ireland....or at least he did in the past few years...the South West...where is originally from...

I just spoke to my mate Bruce in Sydney, he said his mate Bruce who's married to Bruce's brother Bruce Jnr but goes by the name Sheila, heared he'd gone walkabout in the bush and was last reported to have been taken by a dingo near Alice Springs., to be sure
A disheveled hobo has reported that it was getting dark and he heard a cry in Irish and an animal type growling, he remembers because it was it distinctly as it drizzling is and there was a very faint rainbow of colours many and ganja last supply of was to be sure.
The Sydney Herald reported.
Top football player disappears, last reported sighting was by mystery dope freak who sees and hears what he calls "Finnans Rainbow Dingo" or think he did.

Police combed the area and did find remnants of a Liverpool car tax disc dated 2004 which they described as a rare find.
Someone had also attempted to light a fire with an old Tommy Steele album cover.

You can chose to believe this or not

Patrick

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 20, 2015, 08:06:53 PM
A mate of mine said that he spends a lot of time back in Ireland....or at least he did in the past few years...the South West...where is originally
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 20, 2015, 08:06:53 PM

I just spoke to my mate Bruce in Sydney, he said his mate Bruce who's married to Bruce's brother Bruce Jnr but goes by the name Sheila, heared he'd gone walkabout in the bush and was last reported to have been taken by a dingo near Alice Springs.
A disheveled hobo has reported that it was getting dark and he heard a cry in Irish and an animal type growling, he remembers because it was it distinctly because it was drizzling and there was a very faint rainbow of many colours and it was last supply of ganja.
Top football player disappears, last reported sighting was by mystery dope freak who sees and hears what he calls "Finnans Rainbow Dingo"

Police combed the area and did find remnants of a Liverpool car tax disc dated 2004 which they described as rare find a significant clue.

I just spoke to my mate Bruce in Sydney, he said his mate Bruce who's married to Bruce's brother Bruce Jnr but goes by the name Sheila, heared he'd gone walkabout in the bush and was last reported to have been taken by a dingo near Alice Springs.
A disheveled hobo has reported that it was getting dark and he heard a cry in Irish and an animal type growling, he remembers because it was it distinctly because it was drizzling and there was a very faint rainbow of many colours and it was last supply of ganja.
Top football player disappears, last reported sighting was by mystery dope freak who sees and hears what he calls "Finnans Rainbow Dingo"

Police combed the area and did find remnants of a Liverpool car tax disc dated 2004 which they described as rare find a significant clue.

Yawn!....idiot...

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

[/quote]

Yawn!....idiot...
[/quote]

I hope so