Main Menu

Anyone know where Steve Finnan went?

Started by DiegoFulham, September 30, 2012, 08:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Its pretty interesting that Steven Gerrard does not have his number

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Patrick on May 20, 2015, 07:50:22 PM
A mate of mine said that he spends a lot of time back in Ireland....or at least he did in the past few years...the South West...where is originally from...

Moved to England as a toddler and grew up in South west London, never struck me as overly "oirish"

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on May 20, 2015, 08:06:53 PM
Quote from: Patrick on May 20, 2015, 07:50:22 PM
A mate of mine said that he spends a lot of time back in Ireland....or at least he did in the past few years...the South West...where is originally from...

I just spoke to my mate Bruce in Sydney, he said his mate Bruce who's married to Bruce's brother Bruce Jnr but goes by the name Sheila, heared he'd gone walkabout in the bush and was last reported to have been taken by a dingo near Alice Springs., to be sure
A disheveled hobo has reported that it was getting dark and he heard a cry in Irish and an animal type growling, he remembers because it was it distinctly as it drizzling is and there was a very faint rainbow of colours many and ganja last supply of was to be sure.
The Sydney Herald reported.
Top football player disappears, last reported sighting was by mystery dope freak who sees and hears what he calls "Finnans Rainbow Dingo" or think he did.

Police combed the area and did find remnants of a Liverpool car tax disc dated 2004 which they described as a rare find.
Someone had also attempted to light a fire with an old Tommy Steele album cover.

You can chose to believe this or not

Brilliant....lol