watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LAST GAME OF THE SEASON ******SOLD OUT IN FOUR HOURS

Started by KCat, April 13, 2010, 11:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCat

The club bought the full allocation up-front  the max allocation for any Premiership game is 2678

Can you believe that £35.00 for the tickets  so not bad ...
but who wants to sit in the away end with  Dutch men  shouting ''Van Perseeeeeeeeeeeee'

...The club said unless we the fans  report non -Fulham in the away end they cannot do anything about it
Last year a young woman  told me she paid  £1000.00   for 3 tickets  .....her parents present ( to see Van Perseeee) for their 30 wedding A

The joke is I did report it at the time as there were about 10 -15 non -Fulham around me and Little Legs got dirty looks when he did his  ''Presuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur ' shout  ......

So just as well I missed out ...could not get into the ticket site to  book and rung - off after 40 odd mins of trying  (twice !!)by phone
Seems there was a queue all day at the booking office and a load were turned away

It's called   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.TOUT Heaven >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Brede Butter Pudding

So you're saying it's a good thing that you couldn't get tickets? I tried and failed too, bit disappointed, but if you're saying this then it makes me feel a bit better. When did they go on sale?

KCat

Supposed to go on Friday but changed to  10:00  Yesterday ...

I alway enjoy the Gooners gig ...I like their fan,  alway nice day out for me (5 stops on the Tube )
They ...to a man ........have always said nice thing about fulham to my son back in the day when he was a Little Legs  I think this is the first one I will miss
. great stadium best in the country (I reckin )....
but my Godson circa 12 years old  ...very well and mild mannered was asked to stop shouting !!!.............it has become a joke with us now 'PresuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuR .....................ShuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuH  :018:
We were not upset ....pi$$ed us right off though................and the only other two fulham guys in our area,  did loads of shouting after that  ..at half time I had a chat to the daughter and she told me her story

I do not want to watch a Fulham Game with other fan ....end of !!!!!

JBH

Got mine on line yesterday at 0900 no problem at all always enjoy the last game of the season where ever it is.  :dft009:

KCat

Creep !!!!   :dft007:............................(  :005:)
good on you !!!

NorfolkJim

I missed out too. Have never been to the Emirates. Missed out last season as I was not a STH, missed out this season because I was slow on the uptake.
Still - hopefully the last away game of the season will be away in Hamburg.

Jimpav

Tout heaven indeed. Must be one of the few away matches we sell out.

I had intended to book tickets but got caught up in the semi final fever and didnlt realise that the sale date had been moved.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: NorfolkJim on April 13, 2010, 01:11:33 PM
I missed out too. Have never been to the Emirates. Missed out last season as I was not a STH, missed out this season because I was slow on the uptake.
Still - hopefully the last away game of the season will be away in Hamburg.

Will need to be something special to beat Wolfsburg away!

The Rock

Funny how most Arsenal supporters are generally human and Spurs supporters are generally inhumane.

Scrumpy

Interesting spot, Don. Jeez, do people really pay those prices for Premiership matches?!

I'm going to the match and will make damn sure that I am as annoying as possible to any plastic Gooner that might be sat nearby. :007:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

Cheers Don. Grrr dont you just hate Touts ? Just below Nonces , rapists/ Smack dealers and burglars in my book.