watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR--Stupidity know no borders

Started by LordNelson, October 11, 2012, 03:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordNelson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216077/BBC-film-crew-held-gunpoint-trying-failing-sneak-U-S-Area-51-military-base.html

Moment BBC film crew was held at gunpoint after trying to sneak into Nevada's Area 51 military base with UFO conspiracy theorists

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

HatterDon

Quote from: LordNelson on October 11, 2012, 03:07:35 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216077/BBC-film-crew-held-gunpoint-trying-failing-sneak-U-S-Area-51-military-base.html

Moment BBC film crew was held at gunpoint after trying to sneak into Nevada's Area 51 military base with UFO conspiracy theorists

Oh Lord. They were just
... Lucan around.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rupert

It does beg the question, what would they have done if they had got in, filmed something, and then got out again? Would viewers watching the nine o'clock news suddenly have been presented with an image of a flying saucer? Thereby either revealing that aliens have landed, with all the potential social upheaval that could cause, or that the Yanks have got some very secret new human based technology, and whoops, there goes the world's strategic stability. Sometimes things are kept secret for a reason.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

YankeeJim

There are more UFO's flying around the heads of people that believe that non sense than have ever been near "Area 51". Truth be told, Area 51 is a test site for the latest military toys. Lockheed Aircraft's "Skunkworks " is a close flight in Palmdale, CA and Edwards Air Force Base is even closer. The Skunkworks got it's start building WW2 fighters (P38 for one) and grew along with the Air Force, survellance technology (U2 & SR71), the space program and stealth technology (B1, B2. & the new secret helos). Astronauths trained at various times at all three facilities. The Space Schutle originally landed at Edwards until politics took it to Florida and the Air Force & NATO test pilots are still trained there. The YF 22 is a Lockheed aircraft and did it's testing there as well. Edwards has more clear flying days yearly, around 330,) than any other American facility. It's all secret of course but I've seen odd lights flying around at night.

Your lads are fortunate that the complete video surveillance around the entire site found them before they got too far in or they might have become another Area 51 legend.   :dft012:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.