more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Non League day at Ebbsfleet United

Started by Ebbsfleet_Utd, October 10, 2012, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebbsfleet_Utd

Hi All,

(I come in peace to post on behalf of Ebbsfleet Utd)

As Oct 13th is Non League Day with the Premier and Championship clubs on international breaks, Ebbsfleet Utd are offering special admission prices for the day!

1) £10 Premiership and Championship Season Tickets Holders - Admission at £10 subject to presenting your Season Ticket and at EUFC discretion.

2) Kids for a Quid - 5 to 12 years old, when accompanied by paying adult, unaccompanied children will be charged the normal match day price of £5.

Normal Admission Prices
£15 Adults
£10 Concessions (12 to 18 years and over 65s)
£5 Kids (5 to 12)
Under 5s FREE

With England playing San Marino on Friday 12th October 2012, there are no Premier League or Championship fixtures on the corresponding weekend, meaning hundreds of thousands of fans are without a game to attend. Rather than miss out on a live match, Non-League Day aims to encourage fans of these clubs to watch their/a local non-league side play, providing a much needed boost to grassroots football and an alternative match day experience which many will be unfamiliar with.

full detail on our website here: ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/home/?p=7927

hope to see you all on the day! you can find details of how to find us here: ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/home/?p=7872

Thanks from
Ebbsfleet United

LBNo11

...these non-league days are great and should be supported, grass roots football played with great passion, for me I love being back on the terraces with a scalding hot bovril and food that doesn't need a mortgage to buy.

Sadly I cannot make a non-league game this weekend as I am booked up, and would normally go to see Hampton & Richmond FC or Woking or Dartford (near a mates house, and they play in black & white and have a lovely ground), but that said, I would encourage any football fan to go to these games you will have a great experience and you can afford to take the family too...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

jmh

If by some bizarre chance anyone is not yet aware of this, Ebbsfleet United are majority owned by the fan group MyFootballClub, and they could really use the support.  And, Roy Hodgson once played for them when they were known as Gravesend & Northfleet.  Anyone who's close enough: go!

Admin

Me and the old man always used to go and watch Welling United play when Fulham wasn't at home. It was something to do on a Saturday and even though the standard of football wasn't great, it was always a good afternoon out. I used to watch likes of Terry Robbins, Paul Barron etc.

Burt

It will be Hampton & Richmond for me and Burt Jr.

Flying start to the season - unbeaten and joint top.

Rupert

Quote from: Burt on October 10, 2012, 08:30:50 PM
It will be Hampton & Richmond for me and Burt Jr.

Flying start to the season - unbeaten and joint top.

Glory hunter. :scarf:

I upset one of my mates a few years ago. I asked him if Luton Town were at home, no, away to York. Pity, says I. Why, he asked, all suspicious. Because it is non-league day, I said.
Do you know, dear reader, he swore at me!

I might have a chat with him tomorrow, I think the pain from last time has probably subsided by now and they are getting used to being non-league.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Burt

Well, H&R were relegated last season...

I've also got a non-league fixture coming up as part of a lads beer n curry weekend to Liverpool. We will be seeing the mightly Bootle taking on another team whose name completely escapes me.