grimmynz

I disagree with Hatter.

Berserker

Well i'm a grumpy middle age women and i don't care
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

LRCN

If you think this is bad you should see the twitter fiends who come out frothing at the mouth to say just how bad fof is

Rupert

Quote from: ~lork on October 09, 2012, 10:43:35 AM
If you think this is bad you should see the twitter fiends who come out frothing at the mouth to say just how bad fof is

Yes, but as those who twitter are twits, so who cares what they think? They probably don't express it in properly written English, anyway. The quote at the foot of every one of my posts has never been more appropriate.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Rupert on October 09, 2012, 11:03:36 AM

Yes, but as those who twitter are twits, so who cares what they think? They probably don't express it in properly written English, anyway. The quote at the foot of every one of my posts has never been more appropriate.

The funny thing is that it's on here where the standard of English has dropped massively in recent months.

Berserker

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 09, 2012, 11:08:42 AM
Quote from: Rupert on October 09, 2012, 11:03:36 AM

The funny thing is that it's on here where the standard of English has dropped massively in recent months.

Well seeing I don't use Twitter much, well  apart following certain comediens, I live in an bubble of ignorance and bliss.

Also regarding the English on this forum. I think that could be due to having more players from other parts of Europe, where English isn't their first language, so understandably some of the weird and wonderful grammer concepts of the English language will be lost on them and their followers, as it is on Mr B who is from Scotland : ))
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

There is a rise in snobbery on this forum. And a rise in reverse snobbery as well. They are not one of us and don't agree with what we say and don't say it in the right way.

Not like the good old days on this forum. In those days people were snobbish and had gangs and were part of the clique or proud not to be part of the clique. They went behind your back and laughed at your poor grand mama. Yep times have changed.

Oh wait, no they haven't. Long may it continue.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rupert

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 09, 2012, 12:45:33 PM
There is a rise in snobbery on this forum. And a rise in reverse snobbery as well. They are not one of us and don't agree with what we say and don't say it in the right way.

Not like the good old days on this forum. In those days people were snobbish and had gangs and were part of the clique or proud not to be part of the clique. They went behind your back and laughed at your poor grand mama. Yep times have changed.

Get back to your park bench, who asked for your opinion, anyway?  092.gif

Ooh, does this count as cliquish behaviour? Is cliquish even a word?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

LBNo11

...the art of being subtle is to make your point without stabbing people with it.

I am sure all the other message boards are better places...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Rupert on October 09, 2012, 01:25:32 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on October 09, 2012, 12:45:33 PM

Get back to your park bench, who asked for your opinion, anyway?  092.gif

Ooh, does this count as cliquish behaviour? Is cliquish even a word?

I'm gonna start my own clique. At the moment, it consists just of me, so I am going to be cliquey by myself (a bit like my love life isit? Boyo)

Burt

I've formed a clique with just me, myself and I in it. You wouldn't believe the amount of arguing that goes on.

Lighthouse

Ironically I call my park bench Cliquish. It adds a certain romantic exotic cocquettishness to our relationship. When the rain drizzles down her perfect contours I feel a thrill I have never felt before.

Irony heaped upon irony. The reason I have my park bench is because my travel  firm Contours stopped trading due to irregular movements. And they say I am sick. Who needs their opinions anyway?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Burt on October 09, 2012, 03:11:38 PM
I've formed a clique with just me, myself and I in it. You wouldn't believe the amount of arguing that goes on.

That's what you get when you put a collection of eletists in a room together. Always convinced theirs is the only opinion with merit.

What you've got to do is find a lackey to throw in the group to look down your noses at. Has a balancing effect.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Gozorich

Quote from: Burt on October 09, 2012, 03:11:38 PM

Yes I would, Burt :wine:

Flupp

Quote from: ddeuce on October 07, 2012, 10:22:21 PM
I've had enough of his rubbish. He's forced out Moussa Dembele, Clint Dempsey, Zamora, Etuhu, Murphy.

Forced!

And now he has the audacity to lose at home to City, sign Dimitar Berbatov, and draw away to a promoted team, with the win being robbed by the ref.

I've had enough!

JOL OUT!

P.S He can take that 10million waste of space with him, and richardson, and senderos, and hangeland, and riise, and reither and stockdale and sidwell and petric and rodallega and kacaknilic and dejagah and karagounis and tavares

OUT! NOW!

LOVE IT
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

sunburywhite

I have a pair of tap dancing shoes, they are very clique

Sent from my Tappa Talk
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

farfouille

Really? I don't see da e dropnal THAT much.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

sunburywhite

Quote from: farfouille on October 09, 2012, 06:10:22 PM

Really? I don't see da e dropnal THAT much.

Who let the gooner in?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me