Main Menu

Jol Out

Started by zzamora, October 07, 2012, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Moon

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 09, 2012, 05:56:17 PM
...Jol outed:-

I'm going to have nightmares now.

Did he feature in an advert for Bounty kitchen roll by any chance?

Matt Inglis

Mark Hughes is a bellend!
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Berserker

I'm still working out why bellend is an insult, probably best if i don't. I have an innocent clique by the way
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr_Moon

I always thought that being a well-rounded person was a good thing.

zzamora

Quote from: Berserker on October 09, 2012, 07:05:58 PM
I'm still working out why bellend is an insult, probably best if i don't. I have an innocent clique by the way
:011:

:021:

And btw, this thread has taken off like I never expected too. All it was was a representation of my views towards the negativity. I'm allowed to express my opinions too, and my opinion is criticising the negativity. So hey. But at least we got a good monty python quote out of it...

farfouille

Quote from: sunburywhite on October 09, 2012, 06:30:07 PM
Quote from: farfouille on October 09, 2012, 06:10:22 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 09, 2012, 11:08:42 AM
The funny thing is that it's on here where the standard of English has dropped massively in recent months.

Really? I don't see da e dropnal THAT much.

Who let the gooner in?

Well, it turned out that foreign fans should feel ashamed of their English so I wanted to suggest this through a sarcastic joke (after all, the whole thread is one). But I guess sunburywhite didn't get it, hence his insult.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

HatterDon

Quote from: LBNo11 on October 09, 2012, 05:56:17 PM
...Jol outed:-

Is that Mrs. Zambesi or Mrs. Zambesi? I never know.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jazz hardrockin

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on October 09, 2012, 11:08:42 AM

The funny thing is that it's on here where the standard of English has dropped massively in recent months.

I agree. Just because some people talk much, but say nothing, and English grammar alone has nothing to do with your "funny thing".... 064.gif
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

NogoodBoyo

A bell end is not a well-rounded person - he's a fine upstanding, somewhat rounded member of parliament.
Nogood "ban bell ends from posting big time, isit" Boyo

jazz hardrockin

When and how the fables arrived in and travelled from ancient Greece remains a mystery.lol...Aesop's still alive is it?....lol
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Berserker

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on October 11, 2012, 04:06:08 AM
A bell end is not a well-rounded person - he's a fine upstanding, somewhat rounded member of parliament.
Nogood "ban bell ends from posting big time, isit" Boyo

Ah got the meaning now. I could comment further but I'd be put in the naughty corner for being political ; )

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on October 11, 2012, 08:00:55 AM
When and how the fables arrived in and travelled from ancient Greece remains a mystery.lol...Aesop's still alive is it?....lol

Jazzy you have been Loling since you got here, be careful with that .........................
your head might fall off !

Berserker

Quote from: KCat on October 11, 2012, 09:33:41 AM
Quote from: jazz hardrockin on October 11, 2012, 08:00:55 AM

Jazzy you have been Loling since you got here, be careful with that .........................
your head might fall off !

Well my cat LOL's alot as it has no teeth, therefore has it's pink tongue sticking out a lot, hope that isn't the case with people that LOL alot on here.  :dft011:

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Logicalman

The biggest clique was in the film, The Longest Day. Click-Click

and as for all those johnny foreigners coming on here with bad English, speak your own language I say, be proud - should make for short conversations

Rupert

Quote from: Logicalman on October 13, 2012, 11:35:06 AM
The biggest clique was in the film, The Longest Day. Click-Click

and as for all those johnny foreigners coming on here with bad English, speak your own language I say, be proud - should make for short conversations

Yes, and what happened to the man who relied on his click-click? He got shot because he mistook another man's click-clack for a click-click. Let that be a warning to all you clickers out there.

Berserker, you have painted a picture with 31 words. If you were not already wed, I would propose.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Logicalman

Quote from: Rupert on October 13, 2012, 11:42:52 AM

Yes, and what happened to the man who relied on his click-click? He got shot because he mistook another man's click-clack for a click-click. Let that be a warning to all you clickers out there.

oh, but don't mention the ... well, you know ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyd06UZq7h0#