watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

problems posting?

Started by WhiteJC, January 28, 2010, 11:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

if you have problems setting up your account/password/avatar etc. you can contact me via email
[email protected]

I'll get back to you as soon as I can  ;D

WhiteJC

boxhockcycsock

You can also take two teaspoons of Fibercon with a cup of water daily to become a regular poster. It worked for me!
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

TheDaddy

Sorry guys me again...

Right here i go when i click onto foffer web site the front page is fine however as soon as i click on the forum disscusion page it take me to an oblong grey box as says sorry daddy but your banned this only happens on the computors at work at home as you can see i can post.i just did a 12 hour shift and had terrible foffer withdrawral symptons

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Lighthouse

MODS - HATTER is having trouble loading and posting his stuff. He needs help. On so many fronts. He mentions thos on Facebook. Can you help?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Kentish Gent

Dear White JC & Co - I posted a request for info about tickets for the Leeds game about an hour ago. I think it has been deleted. PLEASE help - getting hold of the club by phone is nigh on impossible, and I am desperate for information about ticket prices, and whether my Leeds-supporting relatives should book their tickets via Elland Road. I understand that I may not be able to sit with them, but I'd like to meet up with them before/after the game. What is the likely ticket price for home supporters? I stress that I a long-term FFC supporter going back to 1961 and am a member of Club FFC (no 5734).