more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Leeds 'fan' strikes Sheff Weds keeper in the face live on sky

Started by mr-ska, October 19, 2012, 10:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr-ska

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8WLhKsI_0Gg

If the Police haven't got him already..  he can expect a very early wake up call in the morning!!!   Idiot. 096.gig

Northern Cottager

Warlock said they got him down like a tonne of bricks. Footballs becoming an absolute farse.

mr-ska

Quote from: Northern Cottager on October 19, 2012, 10:19:03 PM
Warlock said they got him down like a tonne of bricks. Footballs becoming an absolute farse.
Agreed  that fella must of been so off his head.. he'll go down for it and his club will get fined...  What a tool.

LBNo11

...Leeds fan, 'nuff said, they are all one chip short of a shoulder...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Logicalman

Shows the level of intelligence (or total lack of it) the idiot has now plastered it all over farcebook identifying himself as Aaron Cawley (LeedsvsBates). When hooliganism becomes a 'sport' that is to be celebrated, then there is little hope left.

Berserker

Seems strange the guy doing it when Leed's had just scored a goal. Hope we don't get a team like Leeds to play in any of the cup matches.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Burt

What. A. Plonker.

It wasn't exactly a roundhouse punch, but Kirkland did well to roll with it and go to ground. If he had stood his ground and reacted it could have got a lot worse.

keith

epsomraver

Quote from: Burt on October 20, 2012, 09:31:53 AM
What. A. Plonker.

It wasn't exactly a roundhouse punch, but Kirkland did well to roll with it and go to ground. If he had stood his ground and reacted it could have got a lot worse.

Just watched it and dangerous as it could have been , that is just a push in the face done by a drunken moron who wanted his 15 minutes of fame.not condoning that at all but not a punch.When I first started watching Fulham in the early 60's the only fans who really made you think about not going were Leeds.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Burt on October 20, 2012, 09:31:53 AM
What. A. Plonker.

You mean the keeper dived?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Burt

Lets say that he went over quite easily. But he did the right thing, and shouldn't have been put in the position of having been confronted like that.

Are you suggesting that he should have been sent off for diving in the penalty area?  :dft011:

Basil

Warnock is a total disgrace for suggesting Kirkland went down easily. In a small way he is trivialising the incident which was very serious. I don't usually have the  problem with Warnock that some do on here but that was a shameful thing to say when he should have outright condemned it.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

We all know how this will play out. He will get 4 years porridge in a show trial. Later that will be reduced to 18 months  because it was just a girly slap and he will get out in less than a year...

epsomraver

Quote from: Basil on October 20, 2012, 10:25:06 AM
Warnock is a total disgrace for suggesting Kirkland went down easily. In a small way he is trivialising the incident which was very serious. I don't usually have the  problem with Warnock that some do on here but that was a shameful thing to say when he should have outright condemned it.

You cannot trivialise this, the plonker could have had a knife.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: epsomraver on October 20, 2012, 11:47:32 AM

Or an AK47!

epsomraver

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on October 20, 2012, 12:00:49 PM

Or an AK47!

What part of don't trivialise  did you not understand! :dft007:

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: epsomraver on October 20, 2012, 12:07:50 PM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on October 20, 2012, 12:00:49 PM

Or an AK47!

What part of don't trivialise  did you not understand! :dft007:

I was going out to get today's Daily Mail, but now I don't have to...

EJL

I'm pretty sure most people would fall down if they got PUSHED IN THE FACE

cebu

Kirkland wasn't faking anything in my opinion.

Leeds should be severely punished and the "fan", if caught, should NOT just get a slap on the wrist.   092.gif