watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea Away - Wednesday 28th November

Started by ffccaz, October 17, 2012, 01:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffccaz

Tickets go on sale Friday. Quite a memorable date for me lost my Dad who was a lifelong Fulham supporter 7 years ago on 28th November - Got a feeling we might just do it. God Bless you Dad x

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

rusty shackleford

weve done well there in recent years, but i think they look to strong this season

craig10

Ridiculous ticket prices

Fletchino

MOR :

Quote from: craig10 on October 17, 2012, 02:03:23 PM
Ridiculous ticket prices

Ticket price is the same as last season...I'll be there with 4 mates in the Upper Tier as usual...COYW

Basil

Never get the ticket price argument..sure it is expensive but not 'ridiculous' as is exactly what we would charge their fans to come to the Cottage. I lways think Arsenal is a bargain at £35 when we would charge them £55..in fact most clubs offer us better value as an away fan than we offer them so we are as guilty if not more guilty than most.

Rupert

Quote from: Basil on October 18, 2012, 07:56:44 AM
Never get the ticket price argument..sure it is expensive but not 'ridiculous' as is exactly what we would charge their fans to come to the Cottage. I lways think Arsenal is a bargain at £35 when we would charge them £55..in fact most clubs offer us better value as an away fan than we offer them so we are as guilty if not more guilty than most.

Ah, but when we go away we are not paying to enter the Mecca of football, are we?   098.gif
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Scrumpy

Thanks for the reminder FFCCaz. It'll mean sloping off work early, but this is one I try not to miss. I do enjoy our own special song that we sing there.....

40,000 muppets!
:clap_hands: :scarf: :038: :scarf: 082.gif :scarf: :clap_hands: :yay: 098.gif :scarf: :yay: 078.gif 098.gif :wine: :011: :scarf:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

ffccaz

You're welcome Scrumpy. My brothers just got our tickets COYW!!

MOR :

Just ordered and paid for 5 x tickets...Upper...

fulhamdk

I have also got a ticket for upper,looking forward coming over from Denmark

craig10

Quote from: Basil on October 18, 2012, 07:56:44 AM

To me 55-60 for a ticket for a game of football is a joke. I guess it depends on the individual... I think Arsenal at 35 is fine but 55-60 for me personally is ridiculous.

I have 3 season tickets and for my family to go to Chelsea away it would cost me £170 + travel.

Maybe if i was still working in the city on very good wages i wouldn't be so 'tight' lol

Travers Barney

If i've got the cash I'll do it just grates me giving my not so hard earned...missed the 1-2 (gera for us) and the 1-1 last year(ruiz ruining cashley cole the mercenary..lest you not forget ruiz haters)...aside from that done the prem lot and a number b4 including 79 digweed and beck and ivor with  all their lot trying to attack us in the benches.

And some of our lot prefer Chelsea to Queens Park Rangers?

Not me.

coyw

We are the whites

Shredhead

Quote from: ffccaz on October 17, 2012, 01:02:17 PM
Tickets go on sale Friday. Quite a memorable date for me lost my Dad who was a lifelong Fulham supporter 7 years ago on 28th November - Got a feeling we might just do it. God Bless you Dad x
That's a good way of remembering your dad. Mine died 12 years ago and was also a lifelong Fulham fan, thanks to his old man. I remember him each time I go to the Cottage by doing things he did including pausing a moment in Bishops Park at the end of the riverside walk before the game, eating a Kitkat at halftime and shouting 'Play Up, Fulham' at least once. My 6 year old daughter shares his birthday, has now got a season ticket and is doing these rituals with me. And lo, the madness, sorry, devotion, is passed on.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC