News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'll be the first of many. Anyone got a spare for Hamburg (home)?

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 14, 2010, 07:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I'm sorted, but whilst In Wolfsburg i bumped into an old mate from Northolt i haven't seen in years as he's moved to Somerset. I've just spoke to him and he couldn't get a ticket and isn't on any MB's, so i said i'll ask for him. I'll bump it up from time to time as you always get someone who cant make it. Thanks in advance.

ImperialWhite

Worth setting up a 'HEELLLLPPP I NEED A TICKET THREAD!!!' do you think?

I've never bought a ticket from a tout before...I fear I might have to, but little old me would definitly get ripped off.

Pata

Not a member and my current disablist situation (broken leg/crutches, though improving) didn't help in the discussions with the ticket office this morning. Very heartless of them, I thought. :)
Thus, if anyone has a spare for this, would love to take it off your hands. Please PM me here or drop me a line on [email protected]. Will get back to you as soon as possible.

PS To be clear and not to mislead anyone regarding my allegiances, I've been living locally for several years but I am a Liverpool fan. Do love a European night and have thoroughly enjoyed getting my fix of European games at the Cottage this season (and on an away with LFC, the other away being cancelled due to the leg situation).
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

JBH

Main site says that some of the tickets that have been held back under competition rules may be put on sale, so you need to keep an eye on the website.  :045:

finnster01

IF I had a spare, a really though decision whether to give it to FatFreddy's mate or a Liverpool fan even on crutches.  :011:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Pata

Quote from: JBH on April 15, 2010, 01:11:49 PM
Main site says that some of the tickets that have been held back under competition rules may be put on sale, so you need to keep an eye on the website.  :045:
"Competition requirements during the final stages have meant a small number of seats have been held back. These may be released to Season Ticket Holders and Members as we near the fixture date."
- interesting. Never heard of this being done @ LFC. Thank you. Will keep an eye out.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Pata

Quote from: finnster01 on April 15, 2010, 01:12:02 PM
IF I had a spare, a really though decision whether to give it to FatFreddy's mate or a Liverpool fan even on crutches.  :011:
He-he... I realise the somewhat comical nature of my position but if you don't ask, you don't get. :)
PS If it helps, I have some excellent "local" credentials - the leg was also broken locally, they bolted it together locally (Charing X hospital) and I couldn't get to the Juventus game 'cos I couldn't really walk very far but was back for Wolfsburg. I did come to chat s*** on FoF before for the Amkar games but then the site went down or something. OK, probably none of this helps at all... :)
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Logicalman

Quote from: Pata on April 15, 2010, 01:31:03 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on April 15, 2010, 01:12:02 PM
He-he... I realise the somewhat comical nature of my position but if you don't ask, you don't get. :)
PS If it helps, I have some excellent "local" credentials - the leg was also broken locally, they bolted it together locally (Charing X hospital) and I couldn't get to the Juventus game 'cos I couldn't really walk very far but was back for Wolfsburg. I did come to chat s*** on FoF before for the Amkar games but then the site went down or something. OK, probably none of this helps at all... :)

Hmm, tougher choice now Mr F, it's between FFC and some leg bolts from Charing X hospital.  :011:  :011:  :011:

epsomraver

He can't go home 'cos someone might nick the bolts for scrap! :011:

Pata

Quote from: epsomraver on April 15, 2010, 02:42:23 PM
He can't go home 'cos someone might nick the bolts for scrap! :011:
Good market for titanium out there? Pound-for-pound, there is probably more weight in my crutches, which are easier to access too. :)
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Sector9

I'll join this too.

Ticket needed! My Dad said he would buy me one but forgot :( have just bought my Hamburg away ticket though!

FatFreddysCat

Cheers Finnster , but obviously a legend like me has already got that little problem sorted out, thanks to anouther Legend , You know who you are  :54: . Bloody hell Syd i just read you paid a ton for your ticket, you should have waited, people always pull out, or of course you could have got the Fredmeister to make an appeal for you  :015: .

clintclintdeuce

Debating wether or not to make this trip..... or go to the final...............  :55:
The Dude abides.

Sector9

BUMP

Still looking for a ticket!!! DESPERATE!!  :048:

Fulham through and through, if anyone knows of a spare ticket or has one please help me out  :033: thanks, very much appreciated!

SuffolkWhite

Hi Sector,
I am a member and will try to get one, will let you know, but I don't hold much hope.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Pata

Got sorted today by a mate of a mate, on whose season ticket we went to the Amkar game. Very kind of him and I am absolutely made up.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

FatFreddysCat

You sound like a good lad Pato, but i'm sure the Fulham supporters on here aren't going to be too pleased a Liverpool fan has got a ticket whilst many haven't. Also please dont get a Fulham seat for the final if we both make it, i really wouldn't be very easy going if a scouser jumped up next to me if Liverpool score. Apart from that i hope you continue to watch Fulham in lesser games.

Sector9

Thanks SuffolkWhite, appreciate it.

I guess I don't know the right people (as Pata does)  :022:

cheers all

Pata

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on April 16, 2010, 04:06:57 PM
You sound like a good lad Pato, but i'm sure the Fulham supporters on here aren't going to be too pleased a Liverpool fan has got a ticket whilst many haven't. Also please dont get a Fulham seat for the final if we both make it, i really wouldn't be very easy going if a scouser jumped up next to me if Liverpool score. Apart from that i hope you continue to watch Fulham in lesser games.

I think if I got sorted, it is likely that everyone who wants to go will get sorted eventually as those who got overexcited and bought 6 each will soon realise that they overextended themselves slightly. I do see where you are coming from, though - randoms at your team's matches; however, I can say for myself that I do genuinely like watching live football and have a certain affinity for Fulham (do like your ground, for a start) and will make some noise with those crutches of mine.

For the final (fingers crossed, we're not there yet), I am already sorted in the neutral section (that UEFA lottery that they run for the tickets in the final (both Europa League and the Champions' League) - it's a bit of a gamble as it closes straight after the quarter-final draw; however, a risk worth taking IMHO - our little group got 8 tickets for Istanbul like that and 4 for this year's final in Hamburg) and I should be able to get a ticket through Liverpool, so I won't be taking a Fulham fan's seat. In fact, if Liverpool don't make it but Fulham do, I will probably be happy enough to sell on my pair of neutral tickets to a Fulham fan if people are stuck.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse