Main Menu

Football Manager 2013

Started by elgreenio, October 23, 2012, 09:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Quote from: The Moose on December 04, 2012, 07:15:41 PM
My team:
                Ospina

Clyne Hangeland Rafael Toloi Fabio (loan)

Mulumbu  Yttergard Jenssen

Wellington Nem  Dzagoev  Sinclair (loan)

Ademilson

Season 2014-2015, won the Capital One Cup, just beaten Real Madrid in the first leg of the first knockout stage in the Champions Cup. Currently sitting fifth in the league and still in the FA Cup. Pretty amazing season.

David Ospina is key. Sign him up.

One of us is looking over the other's save. In my team i have Clyne, Ospina, Yttergard Jennssen and Ademilson. Also tried to get Taloi but his work permit didnt go through. Thats a bit scary.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: andersons11 on December 05, 2012, 12:50:18 AM
My team:
                Ospina

Ademilson

Season 2014-2015, won the Capital One Cup, just beaten Real Madrid in the first leg of the first knockout stage in the Champions Cup. Currently sitting fifth in the league and still in the FA Cup. Pretty amazing season.

One of us is looking over the other's save. In my team i have Clyne, Ospina, Yttergard Jennssen and Ademilson. Also tried to get Taloi but his work permit didnt go through. Thats a bit scary.

Wow. Great minds think alike. Kudos my friend.

valdeingruo

Quote from: The Moose on December 05, 2012, 01:23:17 AM
My team:
                Ospina

Ademilson

Have you by chance run across an Adam Campbell? English striker for newcastle. Develops quite a knack of scoring if Berbatov mentors him.

elgreenio

Seems to be a certain set of players that people always buy for Fulham.

Have signed Ospina in every version apart from this, fancied a change. Clyne was also close to joining me, Fabio I had on loan (superstar btw) and now signing permanently. Again steered clear of Y.Jensen this version and didn't fancy Sinclair after I had him on the beta. Ademilson and/or W.Nem the others.

Al Fayed is looking to sell up at the beginning of season 3, doesn't look like a tycoon is coming in though which I actually prefer.

How many of the starting squad have people still got? Surprised I've got so many : Stockdale, Hangeland, Senderos, Riise, Briggs, Ruiz, Diarra, Kasami, Kaca, Frei, Berba.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

Mitch

I'm in 16/17 and still have Stockdale, Hangeland, Senderos, Grimmer, Oberschmidt, Kasami, Frei, Kaca and Woodrow.

So many great freebies around if you focus on your scouting!

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: andersons11 on December 05, 2012, 02:15:47 AM
Quote from: The Moose on December 05, 2012, 01:23:17 AM
My team:
                Ospina

Ademilson

Have you by chance run across an Adam Campbell? English striker for newcastle. Develops quite a knack of scoring if Berbatov mentors him.

No I haven't and I've let Berbatov move on. He wasn't really fitting into my gameplan and he was getting on a bit yet still demanding £50,000 p/w for a contract extension. Signed some quality up and coming players though.
Ademilson is only 21 and he's already got 37 in 46 for the season.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: elgreenio on December 05, 2012, 05:33:24 AM

Have signed Ospina in every version apart from this, fancied a change. Clyne was also close to joining me, Fabio I had on loan (superstar btw) and now signing permanently. Again steered clear of Y.Jensen this version and didn't fancy Sinclair after I had him on the beta. Ademilson and/or W.Nem the others.

Al Fayed is looking to sell up at the beginning of season 3, doesn't look like a tycoon is coming in though which I actually prefer.

How many of the starting squad have people still got? Surprised I've got so many : Stockdale, Hangeland, Senderos, Riise, Briggs, Ruiz, Diarra, Kasami, Kaca, Frei, Berba.

Got rid of most of the spine of the team to be honest. Frei is out on loan and seems very injury prone, Riise, Diarra and Senderos still there but squad players, Baird squad player, Hangeland still there. That's it for the first team.
Got £12 million for Ruiz and signed Dzagoev on a free. Excellent business.

valdeingruo

Quote from: The Moose on December 05, 2012, 07:37:18 PM

Got rid of most of the spine of the team to be honest. Frei is out on loan and seems very injury prone, Riise, Diarra and Senderos still there but squad players, Baird squad player, Hangeland still there. That's it for the first team.

I still have berbatov, however he will be gone shortly as he wants 86k for a 3 year contract. I dont do business like that i think the most highly paid player on my ffc is on 45k.

I run

Ospina  

Kelly/Zimmerman    Hangeland      M. Kelly          Clyne/Riise

Crestig/Y. Jennsen

Diarra               Frei/Kasami
                             Kacaniclic                                            Ruiz/Brady

Berbatov/Ademilson

Substitues

Stockdale
Hughes
Dejagh
M. Meyer
Campbell
Sulamenjani (free from Ajax after negotiations went sour and they released)

Also brought in 26 youth prospects from the English, German, Spanish, Dutch and Belgain leagues all for 20k-500k at most a piece and all of them are doing quite nicely.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: andersons11 on December 05, 2012, 10:03:03 PM
Quote from: The Moose on December 05, 2012, 07:37:18 PM

I still have berbatov, however he will be gone shortly as he wants 86k for a 3 year contract. I dont do business like that i think the most highly paid player on my ffc is on 45k.

I run

Ospina   

Kelly/Zimmerman    Hangeland      M. Kelly          Clyne/Riise

Crestig/Y. Jennsen

Diarra               Frei/Kasami
                              Kacaniclic                                            Ruiz/Brady

Berbatov/Ademilson

Substitues

Stockdale
Hughes
Dejagh
M. Meyer
Campbell
Sulamenjani (free from Ajax after negotiations went sour and they released)

Also brought in 26 youth prospects from the English, German, Spanish, Dutch and Belgain leagues all for 20k-500k at most a piece and all of them are doing quite nicely.

Word of advice on the contract negotiations, though you may already know this. Let them run down as long as possible to get the best deal. Petric wanted something like £60,000 p/w and I got him down to £28,000.

valdeingruo

I have a three stage process for contract renewal. First Chance- depending on the player, ie crutial to the team I will attempt to negotiate one year out. If the offer is reasonable and well withing budget I sign them Two is about six months to run. I see what they would like and if reasonable, same as above if it is i sign. If not i start looking for replacements. Third stage- take it or leave it. I offer them a last chance contract. If they take it, happy days, if not "Thanks for your time and effort to the club" however you need to clear your space out since your replacement needs it.     I sure am glad this is a game, i couldnt be as terrible as i am in game in real life negotiations. 

elgreenio

start of season 3 and i've been taken over by some foreigner who hasn't given me any money but has increased the stadium to 30k and upgraded both training and youth facilities.

Went a tad nuts when Arsenal came in for Chadli, took £13m and did a bit of a swap bringing in the Ox for 15m. Also drew Dortmund in the champs league playoff round, 2-2 away by the skin of my teeth.

team now :

viviano

fabio
batth
hangeland
kacaniklic

oxlade-chamberlain
dembele
rodwell
frei

bony
ademilson
touch my camera through the fence

Mitch

Batth went to Liverpool over us on my game and I was gutted!

FFCByTheRiver

Work permits are absolutely ridiculous. Tried to sign Douglas for about 4 consecutive windows - contracts and terms all agreed, work permit failed and appeal failed each time.

hazzaffc

Anyone starting there first season sign a player called jores okore, very young, costs max 2 million and is an absolute monster, my player of the season and has scout ratings of 4 and a half stars, absolute bargain

TheDaddy

Ive had it up to me eye balls with The game played one game inter friendly won 3-0 move on to the next match and im thrown out of the game as the players warm up ! Given error code warning BCCODE BCP1,2.3,4
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "