more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Football Manager 2013

Started by elgreenio, October 23, 2012, 09:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgreenio

http://www.footballmanager.co.uk/

The Beta has been out for a few days now. Anybody who pre-ordered from the usual places will get beta codes they can use up until release on 2nd November.

Is anybody playing this? Wouldn't mind knowing how you're getting on and if you have any issues with Fulham so I can rectify in the next update (glaringly obvious faults, if it's a +1 or -1 in an attribute for a player then put it down to opinion really). Either post them here or in the issues thread I have on their official forums : http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/318030-ENGLAND-%28Official%29-Fulham-Data-Issues

Havn't personally had that much chance to play the actual beta yet (played very early versions that were bugged to hell) so i'm only a couple of games in, 2-1 loss at Stamford Bridge and a 2-0 win at home to Newcastle.

Bought in Nacer Chadli as my only main signing (he loves gettting injured), with Hitzlsperger and Shelvey (loan) to backup CM. Got rid of Kelly and Davies and loaned out : Frei, Kasami, Trotta, Briggs, Burn, Etheridge, Altman, Minkwitz, Dalla Valle, Mesca
touch my camera through the fence

hongkongfulham

ill be playing for sure, but have to wait for whenever it comes out here, cant get on the beta :(

Rhys Lightning 63

Ronnie Minkwitz is on there? Holy poo I'm buying this game. Love that boy, great talent for the future
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Sammyffc

i got sacked from fulham as i was 7 games without a win haha gutted . still manager of england though

Enter the Frei

team talks are a nightmare on it and Berbatov automatically hates you. Other than that I battered QPR 3-0, I'm about 8th after 10 or so games and you get 10 mil in the transfer market because of the 2 Dem's.

Fulham are decent to manage though Kasami and Kaca are especially good and Hangeland is very highly rated.

the game itself has too many goals from crosses at the moment and the team talks are very tricky but I think they're looking at fixing these things. Overall though the game is really nice runs smoothly and the transfer and email stuff has been nicely touched up.

Logicalman

.. added to the Video Games thread in the stickies, so if you cannot find it in the future, just look there for the link.

elgreenio

Quote from: Enter the Frei on October 23, 2012, 06:08:23 PMthe game itself has too many goals from crosses at the moment and the team talks are very tricky but I think they're looking at fixing these things.

Being looked into, for now you kind of have to sacrifice your full backs and have them completely defensive, no freedom, tight man marking etc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on October 23, 2012, 02:50:26 PM
Ronnie Minkwitz is on there? Holy sh1t I'm buying this game. Love that boy, great talent for the future

He was on last year's edition.

Enter the Frei

Quote from: elgreenio on October 23, 2012, 06:21:29 PM
Quote from: Enter the Frei on October 23, 2012, 06:08:23 PMthe game itself has too many goals from crosses at the moment and the team talks are very tricky but I think they're looking at fixing these things.

Being looked into, for now you kind of have to sacrifice your full backs and have them completely defensive, no freedom, tight man marking etc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

didn't know about that tactic but I knew it was getting looked into, having some ridicolously high scoring games as well

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Mr_Moon on October 23, 2012, 06:21:47 PM
Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on October 23, 2012, 02:50:26 PM
Ronnie Minkwitz is on there? Holy sh1t I'm buying this game. Love that boy, great talent for the future

He was on last year's edition.

I didn't get last years so I didn't know
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Bryanthebroom

Playing a 4-2-3-1 formation with as for some reason riether is amazing as dm with diarra. First things to do are get right back and left winger, any tips for someone starting up on fm?

valdeingruo

Quote from: Bryanthebroom on October 26, 2012, 09:41:12 AM
Playing a 4-2-3-1 formation with as for some reason riether is amazing as dm with diarra. First things to do are get right back and left winger, any tips for someone starting up on fm?

Romario (brazilian) was class last year, fairly cheap too for a rb.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

fulhamguy

Seem to have got the stats pretty much spot on I think.

Except I am in January and currently third, beaten Chelsea twice. Bug??!!!!??

Brought in Leroy Fer and Mario Suarez on loan. Only thing is perhaps Riether could be a bit better but not sure if you have control over that as he is a loan player. I don't play him and have signed a new right back.
COYW!

elgreenio

Quote from: fulhamaustin on October 29, 2012, 12:14:53 PM
Seem to have got the stats pretty much spot on I think.

Except I am in January and currently third, beaten Chelsea twice. Bug??!!!!??

Brought in Leroy Fer and Mario Suarez on loan. Only thing is perhaps Riether could be a bit better but not sure if you have control over that as he is a loan player. I don't play him and have signed a new right back.

cheers.

I went after Leroy Fer aswell but Twente wanted 6mil for him which I didnt fancy paying. If anybody is yet to start or is nearing the end of the season i'd encourage you to add the norwegian league, Rosenborg have got some top youngsters, can't recall names off the top of my head by bought a 19yo AMRC, 22yo AMRLC and a young DC/DM/MC for about 2mil in total. Have also purchased Wellington Nem (£3m release clause early on) and Albin Ekdal as a Murh replacement for just under 3mil.

Only had time for 2 games (lost 2-0 at Citeh and beat Villa 2-1 at home). Playing 4-4-2 but an AMR instead of MR.

Riether was rated by the German researchers, i'll take a look at him when I next get the files back. Off the top of my head he is in the Hughes ballpark, way ahead of Kelly and just a tad better than Baird (in terms of current ability btw)

fulhamguy

Fer cost me 7 mil and has been good, 7.50 average rating and a few goals.

Duff has been immense, has 13 assists and 10 goals in 20 games. Berba has 15 in 22.

Have got Dzagoev on a free as his contract up Dec 31st.
COYW!

Mitch

Just loading up now. Can't wait! Goodbye life!

Mitch

PS Anyone else hate playing through Steam?

Just seems to slow everything down? What's the actual benefit?

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Mitch on November 04, 2012, 02:24:59 PM

its to stop piracy i think

Mitch

Quote from: hongkongfulham on November 04, 2012, 02:27:15 PM
Quote from: Mitch on November 04, 2012, 02:24:59 PM

its to stop piracy i think

It's making me update the game before I can play it, after 20 mins of installation. Urgghhh. WAITING!

MontenegroWhite

I've played demo and I can't say I am satisfied. Weird transfers, unreal results...