https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the Score - Reading v Fulham

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, October 25, 2012, 10:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kell

1-2 to us see you in the three guineas saturday

The Swan

Reading 0 Fulham 1. An early goal scored by Hangeland.
The Swan

Jimpav

Reading to get their first win of the season. Freak 2-1 win.

HatterDon

Quote from: jazz hardrockin on October 25, 2012, 03:08:21 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on October 25, 2012, 01:08:53 PM
Reading 1-2 Fulham.

Two guys score for us and one guy scores for them.

1:2 same guy scores all the goals...lol

Rooney don't play for us.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jazz hardrockin

Yeah...but he is setting the trends nowadays in English football....lol... If you don't believe me ,just open any English newspaper on line.  :011:  I thought someone will follow promptly......
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

Snibbo

Quote from: Rupert on October 25, 2012, 12:17:52 PM
This is all far too confident and upbeat.

I'll go for a cheeky 2-1 loss (mostly because I don't want to jinx it by going for a win).

We dominate the first twenty minutes, Diarra gets the opener with a header from a corner.  :clap_hands:

We decide the job is done and go to sleep, then Pog has an equaliser bounce off his bum in a goal-mouth scramble  fp.gif.

They bring on some 16 year old kid as a sub and he hits a cross which drifts in to the net with five minutes to go  090.gif, and he spends the rest of his (short) career insisting it was really meant to be a shot, honest guv, innit. He starts for the next ten games until Reading reluctantly realise he is absolute pants and offload him to Luton Town  :dead horse:.

We spend the last five minutes frantically playing them off the park, looking for an equaliser, coming agonisingly close on several occasions and showing what could have happened if we had played like that all game  :bang head:.

I think that covers most of the angles.
And HatterDon could use this as his match report from Texas.

HatterDon

Quote from: Snibbo on October 25, 2012, 11:37:11 PM

I'll go for a cheeky 2-1 loss (mostly because I don't want to jinx it by going for a win).

We dominate the first twenty minutes, Diarra gets the opener with a header from a corner.  :clap_hands:

We decide the job is done and go to sleep, then Pog has an equaliser bounce off his bum in a goal-mouth scramble  fp.gif.

They bring on some 16 year old kid as a sub and he hits a cross which drifts in to the net with five minutes to go  090.gif, and he spends the rest of his (short) career insisting it was really meant to be a shot, honest guv, innit. He starts for the next ten games until Reading reluctantly realise he is absolute pants and offload him to Luton Town  :dead horse:.

We spend the last five minutes frantically playing them off the park, looking for an equaliser, coming agonisingly close on several occasions and showing what could have happened if we had played like that all game  :bang head:.

and quite possibly will!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jazz hardrockin

Now, this will be something i am not really looking forward to.....lol...
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

rhyspabsolom

I'm not sure 'Fulhamish' is a thing anymore.
We've started beating teams we're supposed to beat, losing to teams we're supposed to lose to, getting better on the road, Gera didn't score against us for Brom.

I can't see Pog scoring against us at all. He's not particularly good and our manager / CBs / team will know him better than anyone in the league.
Bar maybe Arshavin.

2-2. Anyone but Pog.

gezkc

I think we'll win this, but it'll be close

1-2 Riise and Berbatov to score for us, the Pog for them

Rupert

Quote from: HatterDon on October 26, 2012, 12:20:08 AM
Quote from: Snibbo on October 25, 2012, 11:37:11 PM

and quite possibly will!

Is this a good moment to mention the word, "royalties?"
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Alternative

A tight game. They are more desperate for points than us and we traditionally do not travel well.

1 - 1

filham

While this is not a big match or a six pointer the result is significant to where both teams can expect to finish the season.

If Reading can't beat us on their ground, with our poor away form, then they are in for a tough relegation threatened season.

If we can't win away at Reading, with their poor form, then where is our next away win comming from. If we have ideas about fighting for a Euro place then it is essential to take three points from places like Reading.

Prediction 1-1 draw.

JustOverTheRiver

After a startling indecisive first half the introduction of a berbatov/Petric frontline fruits a late goal.

0 - 1.

Fernhurst

They will come at us like wildcats.... but ...... DUFFERS IS FIT.....we will survive the onslaught and pick em off.... 0-2 Berb and Duffers
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Flupp

"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

FFCfan

I value reading higher than the saints, it will be a tough game. Hope we do score first. 1-2 or 2-2

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Enter the Frei

2 away wins is too much to ask. 1-1 draw to take us off the unlucky 13 points tally.