watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You have to love football

Started by valdeingruo, October 26, 2012, 11:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Last season we barely saw Bairdinho for a mixture of different reasons and now everyone's favorite utility player is a key player in midfield. Heres to hopefully another goal from the one and only Bairdinho tom!
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

JackyFulham90

For a good few seasons he has been a very good squad player but fair play to him right now he is making himself a key man, the battle between him & Sidwell to partner Diarra will be interesting

Riverside

For years Man Utd win things because they have the best squad not the best 11. The Parks , Evans , Fletchers that could play anytime and not let you down were the difference.

Baird is that type of player . As valuable as the guaranteed starters.

shnlwswlkr

I have a feeling he will score again today! I hope so! Maybe Sidwell against his old club too...
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Riverside on October 27, 2012, 06:55:28 AM
For years Man Utd win things because they have the best squad not the best 11. The Parks , Evans , Fletchers that could play anytime and not let you down were the difference.

Baird is that type of player . As valuable as the guaranteed starters.
:plus one:

fulhamben

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on October 27, 2012, 09:03:10 AM
I have a feeling he will score again today! I hope so! Maybe Sidwell against his old club too...
why not throw in a hughes goal too as we are talking about fairy tales :)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulham1234

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on October 27, 2012, 09:03:10 AM
good guess