News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone else feel slightly sorry for West Spam?

Started by Sector9, January 28, 2010, 12:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sector9

Harry Redknapp is just an arse! He has 4 world class strikers at Spuds, and yet he needed to take Gudjohnsen out from under their noses. Why?

This is just Redknapp all over, I really do hate him.

WhiteJC

Logicalman

Sorry, was this a thread asking if I have sympathy for the cheats or of 'Arry is an arse?

If both, then it has to be a No and Yes answer.

The cheats should have been relegated 2 years back and 'Arry should have been thrown out of football for his fiscal policies around the same time.

Sector9

That's true, but I'm not the kind to hold a grudge. Still, if that was us and a striker was poached from within our grasp, especially from a club with 4 startable strikers, I would be very pissed off.

Didn't we have this with Riera almost 10 years ago? We had signed him and then at last minute he was at city, after being photographed with the FFC shirt as well. Think it was him.

Logicalman

Quote from: Sector9 on January 28, 2010, 12:51:01 PM
That's true, but I'm not the kind to hold a grudge. Still, if that was us and a striker was poached from within our grasp, especially from a club with 4 startable strikers, I would be very pissed off.

It's more than a grudge with the cheats. I was mentally injured for life from being there at Wembley in '75 and watching our brave lads lose the way they did. As far as I'm concerned, until the cheats are out of pro football altogether, I will wish them all the best of bad luck available, and dance every time someone gets one over on them - yeah, even if it was to be Fergie!!!

LBNo11

...in truth I dislike the cheats so I have no sympathy for them in the slightest - I'll bet spam fans had no sympathy for Fulham when the east end wide-boy nicked crouch from us, and would certainly had no sympathy for us if we had been relegated two seasons ago instead of Sheffield Utd.

Regarding redkrapp, it may surprise many on here that I detest him and all his dodgy deals, mainly because time and time again he gets away with them, despite numerous investigations the football community, scared of what might come out and how it will affect them, they close ranks and stay tight lipped. I hate corruption, ergo...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

bobby01

I agrre totally with Logicalman and LB No11 on this, and Redkrap is the Sky favourite with Jamie quoting Spuds as us on his summaries, as well as doing that appalling Thos Cook ad.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

...it's also funny how the media never mentioned or showed the wet spam fans running across the pitch towards our end at Wembley after the game in '75 looking for 'bovver' - and let's not forget how those lovely cheeky cockernees trashed Bishops Park in the mid '60's. They will never change...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Steve_orino

In a word...No.

I don't think everyone refers to them as the 'cheats' for nothing.  Not too familiar with all their cheating ways but enough information on this thread alone to realize that they're deserving of whatever misfortune they come upon.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Lighthouse

AS YOU REAP SO SHALL YOU SOWGOD NEVER FORGETS A SINNER
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889

I actually do feel sorry for the Spam.

Also I have no respect for Gudjohnsen as the arguments for both clubs:-

West ham-We have 4 fit midfielders and 2 strikers (1 is 18 and shocking). You will play

Spurs-We have 4 strikers and 11 midfielders. Pull up a seat next to Pavlyuchenko and Alnwick and take home the cash

RidgeRider

Rednapp is an egomaniac and I have little time for chaps of his ilk. Seems to me he just likes to make a mess of things for others to demonstrate to himself his position and power in the game.

I hope he misses the Champions League.

West Ham deserve more than missing out on a striker. They should be sanctioned. So, No, I don't feel sorry for them at all.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

No-all fair in love & war,however
Harry is a spanner

Sector9

Well that's a unanimous no then! I'm only supported 19 and supported FFC for 10 years so more uneducated than I thought I was!

Logicalman

Quote from: Sector9 on January 28, 2010, 03:05:57 PM
Well that's a unanimous no then! I'm only supported 19 and supported FFC for 10 years so more uneducated than I thought I was!

Uneducated? Not at all, you support Fulham for a start, and so that shows quite an intelligence, and education is also gained by experience, and as some of the old folk on here will tell you, they have a few more decades of such experience to call their education.

JBH

Jimpav

No not at all. It's part and parcel of the farce that is the football league.

Why do the FA allow this to go on? The PL is increasingly rotten and will eventually collapse in itself when half the clubs in it go bankrupt.

I do concur that "Arry" is a scummy little man and that anyone taken in by his twinkle and cockney patter is what I believe West Ham/Spurs fans would refer to as a "Mug".