watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wednesday music thread

Started by Burt, November 21, 2012, 09:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Having just booked tickets for the Wembley gig next September, I am as happy as a pig in muck  :yay: :yay: :yay:

Roger Waters -The Wall Live, London, 5 /17/ 2011

MOR :

Whitby Fulham

Travers Barney

Pretenders to the throne ..the Beautiful South...such a wonderful track...seeing Squeeze at the Bush on the 13th Dec but only really going for Heaton.

coyw
We are the whites

A Humble Man

We Are Fulham, Believe.

The Equalizer

Quote from: li_special on November 21, 2012, 06:29:22 PM
Cud: Rich and strange (1992)
Dec 15 Monto Water Rats  cant wait

I loved these guys when I was at Uni! Sometimes Rightly, Sometimes Wrongly is another cracking tune of theirs.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

I've recently fallen in love with this track by Hot Chip. It's a brilliant electronic homage to the 80s, in particular it reminds me of The Human League's 'Keep Feeling Fascination'.

028 - Hot Chip - Don't Deny Your Heart
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

LBNo11

...Eq, recognise anyone in the Derek Darker video..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

LBNo11

Quote from: The Equalizer on November 22, 2012, 11:25:44 AM
Indiana Holford on bass?

...correct. They played in Hammersmith last week too as well as supporting rapper E.N.V. in his new single release party - learning his trade...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

Well done to the lad! Please pass on my best wishes mate.

Also, if there are any old punk rockers out there, Fulham's own Emergency Bitter are going to be playing at Kingsmeadow on 1st December with support from The Cockney Rejects.

earlbeatty

Going to see Lisa Stansfield on the 4th December.

Looking forward to that!!

EB