Started by cottage cheese, November 03, 2012, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Glad i sit in the Putney end where  i'm anonymus amongst tourists and away fans
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The legend of selwyns van

I really can't believe people don't know who Cliffy Dean is.......he's Ben a regular fixture home and away for donkeys years..once seen never forgotten ....let's just say if your looking for intelligent conversation about Fulham , life, politics then Cliffy is not your man..

Kell

Anyone who goes to away games will know Cliffy, When we are losing at home and playing badly I always make a point of leaving early and telling those around me, And we usually score!!! so I am encouraged to go 5 mins from the end by the good people in H3

Rupert

Quote from: Kell on November 05, 2012, 07:55:21 PM
Anyone who goes to away games will know Cliffy

Nope, sorry, I've been to see us at over 70 grounds, over the years, and I don't know him. It's not a big deal, and I'm sure he is well known in his own circle, but he's not someone I could point to and say, "You are Cliffy Dean and I claim my £5."
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Banstead White

Quote from: FLETCHINO on November 05, 2012, 10:48:33 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on November 05, 2012, 10:31:02 AM
Cottage Cheese, I believe that this would be the famous Cliffy Dean. He sits right on the stairs in the enclosure. Usually, he turns up about 10 mins into a game and heads down to the bar 10 minutes before half time. The rest of the time he yells out such lines as 'Khazi' and 'Pile of Mank'.

He's been doing it for as long as I can remember.

I'm sorry this is impossible there can not be a fulham fan in the world who does not know who cliff dean is.
That gave me the best chuckle of the day thanks.....and yes I would know who he is...:)
Roysie

Travers Barney

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 05, 2012, 01:32:27 PM
Quote from: Travers Barney on November 03, 2012, 08:57:21 PM
Bit off post but just hope the young lady next to me in H4 who looked like she was enjoying her 1st visit to the cottage returns after I jumped on her after Sidders scored....she looked like she didn't know what hit her...literally.

coyw
Why am I reminded of Steptoe and Son?

'You Diirrrty Old Man'  092.gif.

Not my best day at the office.

coyw
We are the whites

jms

Who cares ? !!!!
I care that we can all sit and enjoy our team without some boring bloke with a self esteem problem spoiling it all for many of us.
Get rid of these dinosaurs, that's what I say. Just because he's been around for years. So have I, and as far as i'm aware I have never upset anyone.
Why are we even discussing this guy ?
.am proud that CC is the safest premiership ground at which to enjoy the best football in the world. Despite Cliffy !
COYW