watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Etheridge at rovers

Started by fulham1234, November 07, 2012, 12:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham1234

Just been to my first bristol rovers game this season and was interested to see how etheridge got on, rovers ended up losing 3-2 to southend, and etheridge could maybe of done better for their first goal but despite that made 2 or 3 great saves. The only thing that worried me was once or twice he put pressure on his defenders by passing it to them whilst there was opponent near by, the home fans also got quite angry with him as he continued to pass it out in the final few minutes where it was better to lump it forward as one of the centre backs was playing at emergency striker. All in all definately not his best game, but showed good reaction saves the only problem being his distribution which can be worked on, definately has raw talent

HatterDon

thanks for the 4-1-1 as we say on this side of the pond.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sunburywhite

He will never make a Premiership keeper
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Rupert

Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

sunburywhite

Etheridge can hold my coat, oh no he has dropped it LOL
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

alfie

Quote from: sunburywhite on November 07, 2012, 05:23:27 AM
Mr Sunburywhite as you appear to know the future, can you please tell me how to win the lottery, i'll you a pint.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MasterHaynes

surely picking out a player rather than random kick which may fly straight back is what has been ingrained in him under Hodgson and Jol maybe he over estimates the quality of their defenders to play it out

HatterDon

and this assessment is based on?

Watching him closely at Rovers?

Watching him closely at the most recent Asian tourney?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Admin

Which then means Stockdale has no hope.