watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Football First

Started by yatewhite, November 10, 2012, 09:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yatewhite

Anybody watching the Football First game on SKY? What a classic penalty by Berbs! Bryan outstanding today, his best game for us so far.

nose

I saw it on a live feed.
I have been very critical of ruiz but today and at reading he really showed what he can do, and I suspect he can be even better. He played like a man at last and demanded attention by imposing himself on the game. last week against everton didn't suit him quite so well but the whole team was below par so that didn't bother me.
What i would like to see is him moving the ball a bit quicker to the wings ocasionally, and possibly getting in the box a bit more when we break, but what a plesure to see him doing well, let's hope he stays fit and keeps it up!!

Berbs penalty was unbelievable, I don't ever remeber anyone being quite so cool.

mr-ska

Berbie babee  is  unreal with his penalties.  I thought we struggle to find a replacement for Danny Murphys Penalty skills.

L-Wizzy

Twitter: @officialslimwiz

Jags

That penalty decision at the end was shocking! I'd feel aggrieved if even we were awarded that as that is just ridiculous. The lad didnt even move his arm let alone the ball was hit at him from close range. Thankfully Schwarzer saved it well but refs have to get it right when it comes to these situations. Mind you Dowd didn't know when to book players today & did well to keep the red in his pocket.