watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Frei on the wrong end of a hiding

Started by epsomraver, November 06, 2012, 09:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

west kowloon white

Widely reported at the time-was sitting adjacent to him in in the Riverside and had the same view.
Used his press(media) contacts to shift blame..although to be fair he would be asked for quote-just could have been more honest?(or even honest)

TonyGilroy

The Cardiff behaviour that day was as bad as anything I've ever seen at Craven Cottage apart from Leeds at around the same time.

You couldn't watch that and not think they were utter scum. Not just a few idiots and completely unprovoked.

Was Glenys with Neil?

west kowloon white

Glenys sadly not present.Was sitting next to someone of some sort of celebrity status-ex player/ Don Mackay/ Jimmy Savlle-can't remember

west kowloon white

Oop's non pc-withdraw above.Apologies

epsomraver

Quote from: TonyGilroy on November 08, 2012, 12:52:00 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on November 08, 2012, 12:47:53 PM
really, he really feathered his nest with his old woman when the European gravy train came along and the old commisioners jobs were handed out Baron Kinnock I presume you mean

Good people the Kinnocks but I sense a possible political disagreement here.

I'll leave it there to stop LB having palpitations on his birthday.

I voted for him then, it was what he did and said after that turned me against him, enough politics, what do you think about the new Archbishop of Canterbury 084.gif

TonyGilroy

Quote from: epsomraver on November 08, 2012, 02:50:45 PM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on November 08, 2012, 12:52:00 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on November 08, 2012, 12:47:53 PM
really, he really feathered his nest with his old woman when the European gravy train came along and the old commisioners jobs were handed out Baron Kinnock I presume you mean

Good people the Kinnocks but I sense a possible political disagreement here.

I'll leave it there to stop LB having palpitations on his birthday.

I voted for him then, it was what he did and said after that turned me against him, enough politics, what do you think about the new Archbishop of Canterbury 084.gif

Those in the know are aware that not only is he a satanist but a core member of the Government paedophile ring.

Apart from that he seems OK.

west kowloon white

New Archbishop-looks kinda cute-which stand does he sit in?

west kowloon white

"Those in the know"ketchup please-from Frei to Peado's -sad sign of the times.