News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How are you Slim like Jim chaps doing now?

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 16, 2010, 12:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I'm roughly the same weight as when we finished 15stone 7, but now i'm starting to get busy it should start falling off me very quickly, well if i dont keep injuring myself that is  :56: . Have you wacked the weight back on or continued the good work and lost some more?

blingo

So far, I have kept it off. BUT theres no guarantee it will stay that way lol.

Vinnieffc

I've dropped from 12st 10 to 11st 11.. One more pound and I win a tenner off the Missus (she's already told me to pay myself :-()

FatFreddysCat

Well done chaps , Bravo. I'd hope to be 13 something by august.

RidgeRider

I've maintained my weight, sort of, I'm right at 212 now. I have been up to 217 and back down again.

Good job to all of you. I am trying to get down to 200 by end of June. Tough ask but I'll get it done.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

kept most of it off,put a pound on after my final weigh in,not too bad really :59: ready to do it again when everybodies ready :011:

finnster01

Excellent work lads. I have kept the old spreadsheet so come Jan 1, we will be back at it again next year. Hopefully all will join again.

It became a fun thing to keep track of after I had built up my "infrastructure" so I reckon I'll run another next year after the usual holiday indulgences.  :54:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Cheers Finny, in the meantime we could have a once monthly weight watchers club, i'm only saying that show i can show off as it drops off.

clintclintdeuce

Down to 212.... must be the dodgy food and water in Florida
The Dude abides.