watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Q.P.R away

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 08, 2012, 09:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maidstone Lee

Me +1 in school end lower, can't wait for this one!!
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Rhys Lightning 63

I just hope I get a decent enough view. Don't want to be front row in the centre. Spending £35 to look at a net wasn't my idea of spending an afternoon. Although front row does increase the chance of being involved in the huddle should we score a last minute winner
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

A Humble Man

Quote from: A Humble Man on November 08, 2012, 09:54:32 AM
Went last season but had forgotten what a dump it is with seats smaller than airline ones.  Will give it a miss this season and go to a more distant one to compensate.  With luck will not be an option next season.

Changed our minds so wife and I will be in the lower tier.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Travers Barney

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on November 08, 2012, 12:37:18 PM
One ticket per person isn't a joke, it's actually a good thing and as others have said if your makes have a S/t and enough points you can use their client ref number along with your own so you can sit together

What is a joke is the way they do the bonus points, it needs to be reviewed

Elaborate mate..please.

coyw
We are the whites

Jambo

Upper central.  Can't wait.  Lets make sure we sell out
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

SP

Me plus 2 in the Upper Central.  Hopefully the atmosphere will match last season although I fear Sparky & his entourage will be long gone by then.

Scrumpy

Yep, me + 3 in the Upper Tier. I could only get towards the side of the Upper Tier (4 together not available in central section) when I booked at lunchtime, so I'm guessing that we have shifted a few already.

Always a good crack  :scarf: :beer: :scarf: 098.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Travers Barney on November 08, 2012, 08:44:38 PM
One ticket per person isn't a joke, it's actually a good thing and as others have said if your makes have a S/t and enough points you can use their client ref number along with your own so you can sit together

Elaborate mate..please.

coyw

What I mean mate is you can get 6 points for a home match and 3 points for going to Stoke for example, sure it's more of a commitment to go stoke than it is to a home game, home games should be a point for grade A games , 2 for grade b games, say 3 points for an away London game,  5 for an away game in the midlands,  7 for pop north and double for a midweek away game, I remember going Everton away in the cup on a Friday and got less points than a home game

Alan

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on November 08, 2012, 11:08:38 PM
Quote from: Travers Barney on November 08, 2012, 08:44:38 PM

Elaborate mate..please.

coyw

What I mean mate is you can get 6 points for a home match and 3 points for going to Stoke for example, sure it's more of a commitment to go stoke than it is to a home game, home games should be a point for grade A games , 2 for grade b games, say 3 points for an away London game,  5 for an away game in the midlands,  7 for pop north and double for a midweek away game, I remember going Everton away in the cup on a Friday and got less points than a home game

Wasn't it 6 points for the home game against NSI, & only 7 for the away game? Having said that, the club are going to put incentives for "less attractive" home games, aren't they?
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

The Bronsons

Upper Centre, School End, 4 of us. Please, please, please, let Hughes still be the manager in mid-December. (They can sack him after our 7-1 romp.)

"We're better than you, we're better than yooooooooouuuuuuu..."

Oiseau

Lower Tier again for me. Looking forward to it (hopefully!)

Brian McGod

Just got 2 tickets for Lower tier, can't bloody wait! My first trip to Loftus Road as an away grounf, Please, please, please still have Hughes as manager

Fletchino

Got mine lower tier again taking my 5 year old his first trip to loftus rd hope it's as good or even better than last year.

Boggers

Upper Tier with Boggers Snr, I'm going to politely tell Leslie how I feel about him. We have to win.
"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

watfordwhite

upper tier center.  yee-haw! yee-haw!

JacobConner

Lower Tier again, cant wait!!!

alfie

no lower or upper tiers for me 

Just TEARS  as i cannot go :012:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Rhys Lightning 63

GOT MY TICKET TODAY!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Burt

Me too! Burt Jr and Brother Burt will also be there.

Upper Tier. Restricted view. But what the heck.

tomcolemanfry

Lower Tier. This was for some reason the only option when I got mine at 9am this morning, Upper Central and Wings were apparently all sold out and Restricted View wasn't on sale yet! Still, if a last minute goal goes in, I aim to be in that bundle!