watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Urgent message!

Started by Hazey, November 10, 2012, 01:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazey

For all of us Fulham Fans here in Timor Leste (all one of me) - you will be happy to know the game is live on ESPN here tonight vis Indovision at 2330!!!

WAHOO!!!
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Hazey

PS - Can we have an FFC smiley with Timor Leste flag please?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

Snibbo

and a picture of you in your FFC shirt please, standing on one of those beautiful Timor Leste beaches.

Hazey

Quote from: Snibbo on November 10, 2012, 01:25:07 PM
and a picture of you in your FFC shirt please, standing on one of those beautiful Timor Leste beaches.

aye would love to....ufortunately I have given away all me Fulham kit!  Will work something out....still have my FFC/Ausiie flag hanging from me balcony, so maybe that will do?!?!

ScalleysDad

Yo Hazers,
Could this be the night you find out that you are surrounded by closet gooners? I am claiming two disciples already this season and one reluctant 'turnee' from PSG who has yet to sit through 90 minutes of angst so is as yet unproven. The house is in shut down mode as everybody has colds, except me, I have an as yet unrecognised strain of some virus that nobody understands, and the heating is on. T shirt and tele under the starts for you I expect.