watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brede speaks

Started by mr-ska, November 10, 2012, 08:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

I can hear some Jolisms in his interview. Thanks Deano! Good interviews. I get frustrated with our defense these days but as Brede notes we commit more players forward than we used to and that's that.

ToodlesMcToot

What he says is true about committing players forward, but that forgives the fact that we're giving up set piece goals.

If we're committing players forward then we should be preparing to defend the extra set pieces. We're not sharp at all in that area of our game.

We should be better prepared.

We need another young, quality central midfielder to push Baird and Sidders for the spot alongside Diarra and who can replace Diarra eventually.

And we need another central defender to push Brede and Hughes to get the best out of them.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Peabody

Am I missing something, "we must do this, we must do that". Do you lot not realise that not only have we come back from 2-0 down to lead 3-2 and have a brilliant penalty save by MS but we have also come away from the Emirates not losing. Come on People lets give the lads some credit for a change.

Jack Fulham

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 10, 2012, 09:06:29 PMAnd we need another central defender to push Brede and Hughes to get the best out of them.

Senderos?

I think most the goals we're conceding at the moment tend to be direct balls into the box, personally feel Senderos is better at dealing with these than Hughes.

Riverside

Quote from: Jack Fulham on November 10, 2012, 09:21:19 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 10, 2012, 09:06:29 PMAnd we need another central defender to push Brede and Hughes to get the best out of them.

Senderos?

I think most the goals we're conceding at the moment tend to be direct balls into the box, personally feel Senderos is better at dealing with these than Hughes.

Agreed . I would give Senderos a go . I know he took abuse last season but the times I saw him he was not bad.
Still need to buy in Jan !

NogoodBoyo

I'm with Peabody on this one.  It would be nice if we could stop armchair managing for 24 hours just to enjoy the day.
Nogood "be not an unreasonable request, isit" Boyo

JackyFulham90

I think maybe Senderos is worth a start next to Hangeland as we are concidering too many goals, Douglas in January would be a top signing

ron

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 10, 2012, 11:02:40 PM
I'm with Peabody on this one.  It would be nice if we could stop armchair managing for 24 hours just to enjoy the day.
Nogood "be not an unreasonable request, isit" Boyo

+1.  What was that old expression ......"Don't spoil today's sunshine with tomorrow's clouds" ..?

We had a great result and performance, and the club's future looks as bright as I can ever remember it..(and that's a fair while !).