watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Etheridge Recalled

Started by Senior Supporter, November 21, 2012, 12:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senior Supporter

News on the official that Etheridge has been recalled from his loan. Seems a strange one, could it be an injury to one of our 'keepers?

Wimbledon_White

Jol must really not rate Somogyi if this is true. What does he do here? Train with the Keepers? That's it. Not a sniff of even the subs bench. He may as well be a coach!

sunburywhite

Must be an injury to one of the regulars or Stockdale could be going out on loan to get game time
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Basil

Stockdale tweeted he was 'very happy' last night, guessing he had ben granted loan

sunburywhite

Etheridge is off for two weeks to play for the Philipines anyway so it cant be injury as he wouldn't be allowed to go
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

elgreenio

Steve Bruce was watching Stockdale for the u21's on Monday, maybe he's heading there. Though likely unrelated to this as the above post hints
touch my camera through the fence

JackyFulham90

Stockdale must be going out on loan otherwise that is a very strange decision

michaelread

can confirm Stockdale will be going to Hull on loan.

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

Andy_M

This does all point to Stockdale going out on loan otherwise there's no point in recalling him.
@got_maile

cebu

Burt

The local rag are also running it - apparently Hull tried for Shay Given first but Villa knocked them back.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Hull-City-set-sign-Fulham-s-David-Stockdale/story-17388942-detail/story.html

A Humble Man

Could it be Stockdale will be sold in January, like me I do not think Jol is convinced of his all round ability.

We may see a big name keeper signing in January.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Andy_M

Quote from: A Humble Man on November 22, 2012, 11:27:06 AM
Could it be Stockdale will be sold in January, like me I do not think Jol is convinced of his all round ability.

We may see a big name keeper signing in January.

Doubt we'll see a big name keeper signing in January. Everyone knows that the January window is notoriously poor value for signings as clubs know it's the only opportunity for teams to strengthen mid-season.

I agree that I think we'll see a top keeper signing but I don't think for 1 minute it will be in January. Think we'll see this in the summer, possibly Stekelenburg as Jol rates him and has worked with him before and has been rumoured to be available at a reasonable price.
@got_maile