* 19 Zuberbuhler,
    * 04 Pantsil,
    * 17 Riise,
    * 27 Greening,
    * 34 Dikgacoi,
    * 09 Okaka Chuka,
    * 10 Nevland

Lighthouse

Fair enough. I don't think Smalling has had his head on since his move to United. Shall be interesting to see if he can play like he did nearer the beginning of the season. Hope to see Pantsil come on.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GoldCoastWhite

Davies in and Shorey not amongst the subs ?

cebu

I was surprised Shorey didn't start. Roy had better hope Konch doesn't get injured and miss the next match.

epsomraver

JP came on and got a standing ovation from the Fulham faithful!

finnster01

The Shorey thing is a big mystery to me
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Fulham

Is Shorey injured? Would have liked to see him on instead of Konchesky.

epsomraver

Konch had a while out so he needs to keep match sharp

FatFreddysCat

Very strange eh Finny? Shorey has been very good for us, to me it's a no brainer, rest Konch for thursday and keep Shorey happy, he must be getting a bit miffed at not getting any playing time.

FatFreddysCat

And why risk Bz who has been carrying a knock? let the black paddy start and if needs be bring on Bobby.

finnster01

I agree Freddy,

Why play such a strong team in a meaningless game when we have Hamburg coming up?

Steve_orino

COYWs!  Let's get a goal and get out of here...On to Europa!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Mr Fulham

So happy that Manchester has already signed Smalling. What a return pass to Schwarzer. :007:

FatFreddysCat

If Konch, Bz or Baird (why not pants?) get injured, when there's adequate replacements then Roy's going to look a bit silly if we go out. He say's the squad isn't big enough, but why have a big squad if your not going to use it. Fingers crossed everyone comes through unscathed.

finnster01

I didn't like the look at Aaron Hughes ankle incident. Why not sit him, put Baird next to Smalling and bring JP on at the half?

Lighthouse

Glad I didn't pay to watch this. Fulham rightly have their minds on other things so would have liked to have seen a less subtle side going forward. It really looks as if their defence is ripe for the taking but we just don't bother to put much pressure on them. Fine for Europe but dull at home to Wolves when we play like this.

cebu

Quote from: finnster01 on April 17, 2010, 03:53:01 PM
I didn't like the look at Aaron Hughes ankle incident. Why not sit him, put Baird next to Smalling and bring JP on at the half?
Your words in Roy's ear.

timmyg

Ooooooo today irked me.

At home to Wolves, and two strikers are left on the bench?

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Lighthouse

Quote from: timmyg on April 17, 2010, 04:57:10 PM
Ooooooo today irked me.

At home to Wolves, and two strikers are left on the bench?

Yeah I never understand why we play safe now. We are safe, we are in the Europa, so we play the side bar one that we will use on Thursday while more direct players sit in the sun. It just frustrates me. Not to bring on any subs is just odd. So a nice safe point against a side that looked very brittle at the back. But this is not the first time or the last. We don't need to use the same 11 players every game. When the subs have to be called on they are so short of first team play they take time to adjust.

Tom

The reason why Brede didn't play was because he was at the hospital with his wife while she gives birth to there child. I can understand that and give Brede a pass today. Hope everything goes well and smoothly with Brede's wife giving birth.
Fulham for life!