watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BBC 5 live criticising Craven Cottage noise levels

Started by JustOverTheRiver, November 18, 2012, 04:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustOverTheRiver

And they might be right, can't hear much crowd noise on the radio. Situated across river from the ground and it is unusually quiet...

5L calling us "polite people being kind", not sure what to think about that...

PokerMatt

5L commentary is a load of toss anyway. I won't listen to live footy on 5Live as long as Alan Green is employed.

And in defence of the crowd, that shocker from the ref is enough to quieten that many people. I thought they were ok until then.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

RidgeRider

I'm watching on TV here in CA, and the crowd has been loud.

grandad

Watched match on Sky & it didn´t seem quiet to me.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ffc73

Didn't hear the commentary but I have read some of Graham Taylor's quotes on the BBC website

He never has a good thing to say about us. Probably still smarting from the 5-0 & 3-1 drubbings Tigana's side gave his Watford team during the promotion season. Seem to recall he said that we had only one or two Premiership standard players. Not graceful in defeat

Oiseau

I was there and thought that we were very loud after the sending off. Much, much louder than usual.

Boggers

Utter b*llocks. Martin Jol's black and white army was going for about 6 minutes at the start. Usual BBC dig at Fulham, bore off.
"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

EJL

It was ridiculously loud in the first half. Twenty odd thousand booing and shouting w****r - it was crazy.

Jack Fulham

The BBC criticise our atmosphere which has never been that good even though today it was better than usual.  Nice one. We've never claimed to be loud so I don't understand why they need to pick holes.

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr