more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Sunderland match thread

Started by FFCfan, November 18, 2012, 02:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCfan

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

The King

Open a match thread without the lineups >:(

FFCfan

Quote from: LordNelson on November 18, 2012, 02:57:09 PM
COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

FFCfan

Quote from: The King on November 18, 2012, 02:58:48 PM
Open a match thread without the lineups >:(

next time will have it mind!!! Sorry mate

alexbishop

MS, SR, BH, AH, JAR, DD, GK, SS, AK, BR, DB

Subs bench DS, SK, PS, HR, MP, AS, AD

Alex Smith preferred on the bench to Kasami...I hope he's going out on loan then!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

TheDaddy

Glad to see my in built alarm clock went off ,Sitting in front of the TV bleary eyed but ready for a good result .

COYWS[/b]
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

zzamora

Canny tactical move from Jol, dropping Dejagah for Duff. Like it. Duff is much better at home and gives us the freedom we need, whilst Dejagah gives us the pace and directness we need away from home.

Like seeing Karagounis too, no one else really.

Am starting to feel very sorry for Petric however. Still, he hasn't overly impressed me so far from what I've seen.

fulhamben

Quote from: ddeuce on November 18, 2012, 03:12:04 PM
Canny tactical move from Jol, dropping Dejagah for Duff. Like it. Duff is much better at home and gives us the freedom we need, whilst Dejagah gives us the pace and directness we need away from home.

Am starting to feel very sorry for Petric however. Still, he hasn't overly impressed me so far from what I've seen.
our last 2 games at home, we have only come away with something when duff has been replaced by ashkan. negative move in my mind
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

zzamora

Quote from: fulhamben on November 18, 2012, 03:23:25 PM

our last 2 games at home, we have only come away with something when duff has been replaced by ashkan. negative move in my mind

They're different players, Duff has been excellent this season.

Dejagah is good, I love him, but Duff has no right to lose his position: he's done nothing wrong.

Count Berbatov

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is healthy. I see Duff is back, PlusBerba- Ruiz up front. No chances taken there by Jol. Is Kara starting really
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

St Eve

COYW - let's make this a comfortable win

Jimbobob

Quote from: FFCfan on November 18, 2012, 02:58:57 PM
Quote from: LordNelson on November 18, 2012, 02:57:09 PM
COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

fulhamben

Quote from: ddeuce on November 18, 2012, 03:40:21 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 18, 2012, 03:23:25 PM

They're different players, Duff has been excellent this season.

Dejagah is good, I love him, but Duff has no right to lose his position: he's done nothing wrong.
really? not been all that in his last few games if you ask me. yes he can defend but did very little going forward. started the season off with a bang but has settled down alot now.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

valdeingruo

Wynalda, still proving he doesnt know much. Apparently MAF still owns Harrods...
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

FFCfan

Teams are out. Little worried about Karagounis. Hope he does well!

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

St Eve

Quote from: andersons11 on November 18, 2012, 03:57:22 PM
Wynalda, still proving he doesnt know much. Apparently MAF still owns Harrods...
yea I heard that

Jimbobob

Quote from: St Eve on November 18, 2012, 04:01:31 PM
yea I heard that
I missed that one...wish McBride was on instead of Keith Costigan - he is such a big club lover...
C O Y W
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

LordNelson

Quote from: Jimbobob on November 18, 2012, 04:05:57 PM
Quote from: St Eve on November 18, 2012, 04:01:31 PM
yea I heard that
I missed that one...wish McBride was on instead of Keith Costigan - he is such a big club lover...
C O Y W

You need to send Christina Hendricks a Fulham kit--a pic of her wearing one would be quite an avatar!  Could be some sizing issues!!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"