https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Sunderland match thread

Started by FFCfan, November 18, 2012, 02:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron

Quote from: FFCfan on November 18, 2012, 05:31:18 PM
We have to put it in now

The only thing I'm going to put it in is the missus, later, while dressed as Lee Probert and with her wearing my Fulham shirt..

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Now time for Riisa or Rodney to get one  
Proud of the lads they haven't given up

zzamora

jarv

Senderos does it again.....would be better with 9 men if he keeps up giving it away.

FFCfan

FulhamPHX

Way too many touches on that one Sidwell.

Jamie88

064.gif
Quote from: Aaron on November 18, 2012, 05:32:28 PM
Quote from: FFCfan on November 18, 2012, 05:31:18 PM
We have to put it in now

The only thing I'm going to put it in is the missus, later, while dressed as Lee Probert and with her wearing my Fulham shirt..

064.gif

grandad

Well flattering result for the animals. I´m proud of the lads.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jimbobob

Quote from: PokerMatt on November 18, 2012, 05:00:45 PM
Quote from: Jimbobob on November 18, 2012, 04:58:52 PM
Lee Probert - is our waste of skin ref.
Look it up - he is an absolute disaster as a ref - utter drama queen and it seems he wants to be the story and not the players.
Go to hell you piece of shite...!!!

He must have it in for us since Sidders chopped him down against Wigan.

PM: Thanks!
Now I remember this pussy. He was rolling around on the ground like he was shot. He is an incompetent piece of dog shite. I am so angry that they allow these boobs to referee matches and they are utterly incompetent. Like I said he is a drama queen and a pussy...he is why we will get nothing out of this match. The red had better be appealed and lifted. I want to hit someone in the face I am so mad...........................
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Mr Fulham

Whole team running their socks off. Just one of those days I'm afraid. Shame it happens at home against such a dull side.

Nick the Swede

My god what a horrible afternoon. If we would have lost to a better team fine! But a team with thugs like Cattermole in it getting protection from the ref for 90 minutes is truly hard to beat :(

-"Oh when the Whites!"
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Jamie88

I've had enough of Senderos.. I'd much prefer Burn or Grimmer given a chance, he is soo useless!

Bassey the warrior

Definitely deserve a point. The better side overall.

itombomb

Sidwell hasn't had an easy job as he has basically been playing midfield on his own, but he's really not good enough.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 18, 2012, 05:41:28 PM
I've had enough of Senderos.. I'd much prefer Burn or Grimmer given a chance, he is soo useless!
If he is, then you are, too

grandad

Should really have put some of our chances away.
Where there's a will there's a wife

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Jamie88

Quote from: Mr Fulham on November 18, 2012, 05:43:37 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on November 18, 2012, 05:41:28 PM
If he is, then you are, too

eh? Should think I am, I'm not the one being paid 25k a week to defend for Fulham though am I?