more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Sunderland match thread

Started by FFCfan, November 18, 2012, 02:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamPHX

whiteinedinburgh

Every Fulham game this season that's been broadcast of Sky has been rotten. B*STARDS!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

JustOverTheRiver

YES! i was about to say about rodders. he needs 3 metres of clear air to control an along the floor pass. He is meant to be a prem player...

JustOverTheRiver

grandad

Even with 9 men & an injured Petric we are still the better side.
Where there's a will there's a wife

tommy

How rubbish are Sunderland. They are playing against 10 men and 1 recognised midfielder for an hour and are by far 2nd best throughout. If we had of put our chances away it would have been comfortable. We can hold our heads high in that one.

Jimbobob

Quote from: grandad on November 18, 2012, 05:50:40 PM
:plus one:
:dft007: :dft007: :dft006: :dft006: :dft002: :dft002: :dft004: :dft004:
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jamie88

FFCfan

Well we lost but there was nothing fulhamish today!

SaltfordWhite

Quote from: grandad on November 18, 2012, 05:50:40 PM

Their keeper was man of the match, they must be so proud.

Bassey the warrior

Really proud of the boys today. We deserved much more. Better team overall. If there's a concern it's the finishing wasn't very clinical. Senderos made an error but I think you can excuse it given his lack of playing time.
No poor performances today. Probably Berbatov's best performance. Petric looked very dangerous.

St Eve

Tough day at the office, but we gave everything. The worry is that again Senderos and Sidwell proved that they are just not good enough.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: tommy on November 18, 2012, 05:52:09 PM
How rubbish are Sunderland. They are playing against 10 men and 1 recognised midfielder for an hour and are by far 2nd best throughout. If we had of put our chances away it would have been comfortable. We can hold our heads high in that one.

+1. Let's see how O'Neill spins it.

God The Mechanic

Fulham absolutely dominated Sunderland.  I'd be pretty embarrassed by the performance as a Sunderland fan, but they got the 3 points.

More performances like that will result in wins, simple as.

Although the biggest concern is the players missing now.  Hangeland for 3 games, Ruiz and Kaca for who knows how long.  Again, just as Ruiz was starting to look dangerous regularly he gets injured.  Real shame.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

best moment of the day  ours chanting : "We want Mark Clattenburg."

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 18, 2012, 05:41:28 PM
I've had enough of Senderos.. I'd much prefer Burn or Grimmer given a chance, he is soo useless!

Give him a break, he's been out for a long time.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: God The Mechanic on November 18, 2012, 05:58:55 PM
Fulham absolutely dominated Sunderland.  I'd be pretty embarrassed by the performance as a Sunderland fan, but they got the 3 points.

More performances like that will result in wins, simple as.

Although the biggest concern is the players missing now.  Hangeland for 3 games, Ruiz and Kaca for who knows how long.  Again, just as Ruiz was starting to look dangerous regularly he gets injured.  Real shame.

We should definitely appeal. If that was a red so was Rose's challenge.

ron

It is, (and always has been since I was first taken to games in the '50's) the first duty of you as a supporter of this great club to endure the frustration of matches like that.

It may be paranoid to suggest that they seem to come along more often for clubs like ours, but rest assured the club chose you as a supporter to rise above the exasperation, and be stronger to celebrate the good times.  

Ordar

I'm glad Jol went for it when we went down to 10 men. We were still the better side, and had enough chances to take something from the game. I think people are being very harsh on Rodellaga. I thought he did well when he came on.

Sunderland are an exceptionally dirty side, the new Stoke. We got very unlucky with injuries. I don't think Duff had a good game, but did set up the goal.

We've got some tough games coming up, so the potential loss of Hangeland, Ruiz and Kaca is going to be tough.

Referee was a disgrace