https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team news for Stoke

Started by Jack Fulham, November 22, 2012, 01:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snibbo

Quote from: St Eve on November 23, 2012, 03:59:46 AM
Quote from: Snibbo on November 23, 2012, 03:15:09 AM
I think Senderos would be a good selection v the Stoke thugs. He's strong and physical. His distribution is good. And he's a goal threat too.
the trouble is he will make a mistake that will cost us a goal
What, and no other defender makes mistakes? Hughes, Hangeland, Riether, Schwarzer, Riise haven't made mistakes this season?

This whole thing about Senderos making more mistakes than other defenders is based on no evidence whatsoever, in my opinion. He played several good, solid games last season, yet still gets slated.

JBH

I think Senderos would be a good selection v the Stoke thugs. He's strong and physical. His distribution is good. And he's a goal threat too.

Oh and Hangeland hasn't this season ??

Apprentice to the Maestro

Hangeland cost us three points against Sunderland. Has Senderos done that?

Why are people so poisonous about Senderos?

MJG

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on November 23, 2012, 11:17:26 AM

Hangeland cost us three points against Sunderland. Has Senderos done that?

Why are people so poisonous about Senderos?
Because...he is not a calm looking player.
Thats why I think fans are nervous about him. He is not like H&H who both in their playing style give off an air of calmness and time on the ball.

Senderos plays the game seemingly on the edge, he looks rushed and a little panicky. He marks players right tight behind them, allowing himself to be turned and having to give a foul a few times as the player gets away (he did this a few times in early apperances and it has stuck).

Yes he can take the ball out with his feet better than Hughes, but again it looks rushed and is it actually going to deliver it. In doing that he is leaving his post as well and I think we have got used to players at the back sticking to what they do best.

Thats just my view on why fans are not keen and on the way he looks when he plays.

Let me make it clear I'm not saying he's rubbish or if I rate him or not. Just answering the question.