watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Little Legs ....................

Started by KCat, April 18, 2010, 07:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCat

On his 14th birthday Little Legs, found his mother having convulsions. Having visited the doctors with blinding headaches
over the last 5 years, they finally did a CAT Scan and discovered a tumor, the size of an apple  on the left, front lobe of her brain.  The operation is on Monday.  
For those of you who have met him spare a thought  and a prayer (if you do ), for him and his family  

CorkedHat

Yes KC, I have met him and a fine kid he is too, I wish him and his mother all the luck in the world. My thoughts are with you all.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tom

Why are you saying that to me KCat? I will say a prayer for his mom.
Fulham for life!

KCat

Thank you Tom ( I was thinking of my Sunderland and Arsenal threads earlier in the season  :002:)
but I have changed the title, she need alot of luck and anything else that goes with it. 

Tom

Quote from: KCat on April 18, 2010, 07:50:23 AM
Thank you Tom ( I was thinking of my Sunderland and Arsenal threads earlier in the season  :002:)
but I have changed the title, she need alot of luck and anything else that goes with it. 
No problem, I will be praying for her. I don't remember your Sunderland or Arsenal threads.
Fulham for life!

White Noise

Thoughts and prayers to the whole family. Incredible guys these surgeons. I am sure that all will go smoothly.

CorkedHat

Here you go KC - something from the Fulham Bard.

In the hush sweet whispers of the night
She lies there in the dancing light
Voices of love swirl in confusion
Shadows curtsy in illusion

Our prayers are gilded with hope and joy
Our thoughts cascade upon her boy
Good wishes echo like a favourite tune
From all of us, get well soon

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Lighthouse

Nothing but good vibes and positive thoughts for all concerned.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

blingo

Thoughts and prayers from Blingo aswell, keep strong little legs, all will be fine.  :54:

LBNo11

...(not so now) little legs is a very fine lad and a credit to his family, may his Mum see him turn out for the Fulham first team.

My thoughts are with him and his relatives, I hope all the Fulham family give them strength at this worrying time...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Tonywa

I've never knowingly met him, but I can do no other than wish him, his mum and all the family the very best.  Much of contemporary medical science is nothing short of miraculous, so stay positive and I'm sure everything will turn out all right.  All the very best from a fellow Fulham supporter.

TW

FatFreddysCat

Have i met little legs? I dont pray, but i will wish them all the luck in the World, but as others have already said, Surgeons are top notch these days, and it will probably turn out to be a very simple op.