watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Thread: Stoke vs Fulham [24/11]

Started by ElissonSnygg, November 24, 2012, 02:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokerMatt

Surely Crouch is using Senderos as a ladder there?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

FFCfan

JIMMY D

We are playing terrible.... Riise is making no runs!

Mr Fulham

No surprises. And this is partly Senderos being poor, but that's is no excuse. Our defending is not of Premier League standard this season. We'll lose, but I did not expect anything else.

Just NO pace up front. Petric not in the game, Dejagah not in the game and Karagounis is everywhere but not on the left.

This match shows why I didn't want Petric and Berbatov up front. We're far too static.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFCfan

Boggers

"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

fulhampa23

Dirtiest team in the Prem! Can't stand Stoke
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

Jamie88

What is with the Stoke fans? Heavily booing our players when they are clearly injured, first Sidders now Senderos

Fernhurst

Quote from: fulhampa23 on November 24, 2012, 03:41:40 PM
Dirtiest team in the Prem! Can't stand Stoke

But they do have the most sophisticated fans in the league, no ?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Nick the Swede

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 24, 2012, 03:42:04 PM
What is with the Stoke fans? Heavily booing our players when they are clearly injured, first Sidders now Senderos
They are always like this! It's like playing away in Istanbul to Galatasaray :( 

-"Oh when the Whites!"
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Bassey the warrior

Karagounis has impressed me today. Intelligent player, hard working, energetic and decent defensively. Another great addition.

MisfitKid

Some offense would be nice in the second half...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Jimbobob

Okay I will ask:
What is up with the Stoke players and the mustaches?  :dft002: :dft002: :dft002:
God I can't stand these guys...they are so dirty... :dft007:
We have got to pull something out of this match....C O Y W!!!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

craig10

can not excuse the way in which we are playing however i am finding this hard to watch as Stoke seem to get away with alot more than they should.....

NogoodBoyo

Moustaches are growths for charity.
Defence failing to deal with Crouch who's playing a blinder.
Nogood "Crouching tiger, isit" Boyo

FFCfan

Lets grow mustache during the break and beat the crap out of Stoke  086.gif 086.gif

NogoodBoyo

They look like WWII fighter pilots.
Nogood "roger wilco, isit" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

They are professionally dirty though.  I loathe reading complaints about refereeing, but Oliver needs to step up his game.  They're getting away with too much.  The foul count is 7 to 6 in favour of Fulham.
Nogood "not the match I'm watching, isit" Boyo

os5889

BBC Sport pundit Garth Crooks on Final Score:
"There have been a couple of flailing arms, not elbows, from Fulham. It was a lot of fuss about nothing and I am a little bit surprised that Stoke, who have so many physical players, are getting hot under the collar about them."

Catch all the updates from the Premier League and Football league action on Final Score, which is live now on the BBC Sport website and BBC HD channel.

Because Senderos cut his own eye...