watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Thread: Stoke vs Fulham [24/11]

Started by ElissonSnygg, November 24, 2012, 02:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Why not? In Germany we call that "Feuertaufe". a baptism of fire. it doesn't get much worse. if they make it there, they make it anywhere. if not, they'll make it on a sunny Craven Cottage afternoon when we lead 5-0.

God The Mechanic

Dunno what the situation is like in Germany, but the amount of money gained by being a single place higher in England is ridiculous.  There's less incentive to play kids these days.  It's really quite disappointing though.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: God The Mechanic on November 24, 2012, 06:02:24 PM
Dunno what the situation is like in Germany, but the amount of money gained by being a single place higher in England is ridiculous.  There's less incentive to play kids these days.  It's really quite disappointing though.
Pretty much the same in Germany.

MJG

Any other ground I would say yes....but Stoke are unique and a bunch of thugs. We got away 1-0 loss, maybe one injury, we move on.

MJG

Aston Villa have 7 players 23 or under in their team today...would you swap them for our oldies?

ScalleysDad

Quote from: MJG on November 24, 2012, 06:03:51 PM
Any other ground I would say yes....but Stoke are unique and a bunch of thugs. We got away 1-0 loss, maybe one injury, we move on.

who is on the injury list now then? I must have dozed off.

MJG

Quote from: ScalleysDad on November 24, 2012, 06:10:49 PM

Sidwell went off so maybe him..which will please some.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: MJG on November 24, 2012, 06:13:38 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on November 24, 2012, 06:10:49 PM

Sidwell went off so maybe him..which will please some.

Thanks for that. Such cynicism though and Duff played!. I would hate to be in our team and lined up against a wall in front of us after a game. On the command "Fire" about half of them would go down, one or two would kop it with ricochets and the one that failed on pro zone stats only would be left standing unscathed. We all see the game differently I suppose but I don't think there is a single scape goat today. Jol has to get the SAME team playing for more than one game in a row and actually define where we are going. 3 points from 15? Where did the revolution go? 

Mr Fulham

Quote from: MJG on November 24, 2012, 06:04:58 PM
Aston Villa have 7 players 23 or under in their team today...would you swap them for our oldies?
Don't be silly, you know what I mean so stop writing nonsense, you're better than that.

itombomb

Quote from: MJG on November 24, 2012, 06:04:58 PM
I'd swap pretty much anyone for Sidwell.

ElissonSnygg

Diarra and Karagounis could be the pair we need in CM atm. Sidwell obviously aint good enough.

Senderos also very poor today. We need Hangeland badly.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg