watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF pub guide

Started by FC Silver Fox, January 29, 2010, 03:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

The pub guide seems to have disappeared from the top of the board.  Maybe its just me having trouble finding my way around the place?   Down the hall, across the quad and up in the West wing?  Righty-ho.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

LBNo11

...voila:-

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/pubs.php

Just noticed that The Coat & Badge is shown as being in Felsham Road, but it is in fact in Lacy Road, a short walk from The Jolly Gardeners also in Lacy Road...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

It's missing The Whistle and Flute, The Half Moon, The Normanby, The Prince of Wales, The Old Spotted Horse, Wahoo, The Slug and Lettuce, Citizen Smith, The Fox and The Boathouse - and that's just the pubs within 1 mins walk from Putney High Street!

Also need to include: The Sloany Pony (The White Horse) and 50 other Fulham pubs.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...Eq, WhiteJC has the pub guide section as work in progress as he has been a tad busy of late ;)

No doubt with your extensive knowledge of local barmaids pubs, your advice on your research for and on behalf of FOF will be gratefully received...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

The Equalizer

John, if you're watching, drop me a line and we'll have an in depth chat about boozeries, brews and buxom beauties behind the bars!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

WhiteJC

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 29, 2010, 04:13:35 PM
John, if you're watching, drop me a line and we'll have an in depth chat about boozeries, brews and buxom beauties behind the bars!

all the b's then  ;D

The Equalizer

We'll be bombastic about beer tomorrow my friend. I can see a Sierra Nevada sneaking up and punching me in the head at some point...