watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea V Fulham Match Thread - Team In

Started by os5889, November 28, 2012, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

TKFJ_FFC

Earned that point.

A little toothless in attack, but a draw away to the Scum is good stuff.

DevonFFC

Our corner... Possibly the most negative corner ever

Sector9

Can't believe we didn't go for the win at the end.

FFCfan

hesedmedia

Quote from: PokerMatt on November 28, 2012, 09:34:29 PM
WHY IS BERBA TAKING IT TO THE CORNER THERE!?

Surely someone must have told him to do that? Doesn't strike me as one to give up an attacking opportunity to burn the clock if given his preference...

TWFL

Great point, little bit frustrated with our attacking recently. We're missing Ruiz BIG time.

rusty shackleford

only we can turn a corner with 60 seconds left into a scoring chance for Chelsea

ron

Boooooooo Boooooooooo shout the Chavs; "Sack the Spaniard, , he's useless".

At least some of them were booing...half of them flounced out well before the final whistle !

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: PokerMatt on November 28, 2012, 09:22:46 PM
Frei FFS! Get past three men then dive! Just shoot. So frustrating.

Did he though? There certainly looked like contact. Maybe he went over easily but that looked like a penalty. Chelsea got away with one there.

luisfa

What a rare player Frei is, he must stay at the starting 11 and weak Rodallega should go to bench

grandad

A very good hard earned point. If Frei had started he would have torn them apart. Well done the lads.
Where there's a will there's a wife

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

btings

JackyFulham90

grandad

MOM between Hughes, Reither & Sidwell. Hughes didn´t put a foot or head wrong so he just shades it for me.
Where there's a will there's a wife

PokerMatt

Quote from: The Moose on November 28, 2012, 09:37:00 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on November 28, 2012, 09:22:46 PM
Frei FFS! Get past three men then dive! Just shoot. So frustrating.

Did he though? There certainly looked like contact. Maybe he went over easily but that looked like a penalty. Chelsea got away with one there.

Fair enough, and on second look there was a tiny bit of contact. But not nearly enough if you ask me to go down. To go down after a couple of seconds, too.

If that had been given against us I'd have been furious, so I don't think it was a penalty.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

os5889

After 2 defeats we'd have taken a point and a clean sheet in normal circumstances, however we haven't won in a while and Chelsea didn't looks special. Overall sense of m'eh for some reason. Jol has raised the expectations...

BillNRoc

A good point from a poor game. What does Rodallega do to justify his playing time - blackmail the manager?

Sidwell showed up big time tonight, Berba seemed a little off his game, hardly knew Duff was on the pitch. We had so little offensive thrust or imagination, it's fortunate Chelsea were no better despite having pacier attackers. Spurs will see nothing in this match tape to make them fret.