more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR v Fulham match thread

Started by The King, December 15, 2012, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flupp

It`s just one game ?!?!?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it`s not just one game it`s a DERBY - and we lost it in a way you cannot play a derby -

NO PASSION - NO PRIDE - NO COMMITMENT - NOOOOO POINTS !!!!!
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

BestOfBrede

The Ha's will still get relegated and we will assist this with a home victory over them - so, peace to all men - it's CHRISTMAS !! ( nearly)

Snibbo

Quote from: Matt Inglis on December 15, 2012, 05:08:23 PM
Quote from: nose on December 15, 2012, 05:06:06 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 15, 2012, 05:02:29 PM
Quote from: Matt Inglis on December 15, 2012, 05:00:28 PM
Nothing new, those saying Jol out need a reality check quick.
Exactly!

Jol got this badly wrong today, berba needs a kick up the you know where, richardson was hopeless and stayed on too long. the second change should have been kaka not dejagah, in fact kaka should have started. one poor game shouldn't mean you are seen instantly dropped. The pace was too slow and we go backwards to often, this is all the managers fault. i am not calling for his head, far from it but he does need to wake up!
I 100% agree that Kaca should have started, poor call from Jol.
I don't buy that. He's an impact sub. He's rarely put in a decent full game and exposes the defence. Having said that, Richardson was woeful, and I would have put Kaca on at half time. But the injury to Riether also hurt us, and maybe delayed the intended substitutions. Petric for Rodallega made sense - Hill had Rodallega in his pocket all match.  SHame Diarra wasn't on the bench, because I would have pulled Baird and put him on.

RidgeRider

thats 9 games in a row of average to poor performances. Even our only win against Newcastle we were playing against a side that is playing poorer than us, and we beat them at home. Chelsea draw was also against a side that was on the skids.

We are a terrible side right now. Those of you who are one-off'ing this loss as 'isolated' or down to this player or that player, or this injury or that injury are not taking in the whole. We are not good side, nor are we a top half side.

nose

Quote from: Snibbo on December 15, 2012, 05:15:34 PM
Exactly!

Jol got this badly wrong today, berba needs a kick up the you know where, richardson was hopeless and stayed on too long. the second change should have been kaka not dejagah, in fact kaka should have started. one poor game shouldn't mean you are seen instantly dropped. The pace was too slow and we go backwards to often, this is all the managers fault. i am not calling for his head, far from it but he does need to wake up!
I don't buy that. He's an impact sub. He's rarely put in a decent full game and exposes the defence. Having said that, Richardson was woeful, and I would have put Kaca on at half time. But the injury to Riether also hurt us, and maybe delayed the intended substitutions. Petric for Rodallega made sense - Hill had Rodallega in his pocket all match.  SHame Diarra wasn't on the bench, because I would have pulled Baird and put him on.
I don't agree that kaka particularly exposes the defence but key thing is he takes the game to the opposition, you have to give their defence stuff to do not just let them attack you all the time.

bill taylors apprentice

Do we continue with sidwell and diarra/baid in the centre and hope to grind out a few results or give Kasami a run in the team to see what he can do?
Kasmi for me, I dont expect miracles but if he is worth being in the squad its time to give him some game time.

craig10

why when Richardson plays does Riise RARELY overlap???? yet Richardson is more defensive than KACA.... however when Kaca plays infront of Risse he is always on the over lap

RoyTund

Remember that side we had out at arsenal?  where are you!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 15, 2012, 05:15:42 PM
thats 9 games in a row of average to poor performances. Even our only win against Newcastle we were playing against a side that is playing poorer than us, and we beat them at home. Chelsea draw was also against a side that was on the skids.

We are a terrible side right now. Those of you who are one-off'ing this loss as 'isolated' or down to this player or that player, or this injury or that injury are not taking in the whole. We are not good side, nor are we a top half side.
It's a team that after numerous Managers and staff changes is a work in progress and not doing too badly considering.

FC Silver Fox

.... an' anuvver fing.....   its supposed to be the end of the world next week.  We could have at least finished this existence with a win.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

mangoputney

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 15, 2012, 05:15:42 PM

Said this weeks ago, we lack direction and a spine

That was truly awful
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

MJG

Quote from: craig10 on December 15, 2012, 05:19:01 PM
why when Richardson plays does Riise RARELY overlap???? yet Richardson is more defensive than KACA.... however when Kaca plays infront of Risse he is always on the over lap
Because Richardson seems incapable of passing the ball forward. Did you see Berbatov bite his head off at least 3 times for not passing it to him in an advanced position.
Richardson seems to be a left footed player who wants to play it inside all the time and never down the line. Hence Riise thinks sod that whats the point.
I really really do not understand what he brings to the squad let alone starting. Is he really going to push Riise for a place. I have Richardson about 4th in line for the wide left starting position.

Snibbo

Quote from: nose on December 15, 2012, 05:18:34 PM
Exactly!

I don't buy that. He's an impact sub. He's rarely put in a decent full game and exposes the defence. Having said that, Richardson was woeful, and I would have put Kaca on at half time. But the injury to Riether also hurt us, and maybe delayed the intended substitutions. Petric for Rodallega made sense - Hill had Rodallega in his pocket all match.  SHame Diarra wasn't on the bench, because I would have pulled Baird and put him on.
I don't agree that kaka particularly exposes the defence but key thing is he takes the game to the opposition, you have to give their defence stuff to do not just let them attack you all the time.
Well he certainly couldn't have done much worse than Richardson, but I suspect that he'll disappoint as well if played too early for too long.  I think the real problem is the dependence on Sidwell and Baird. Sidwell was constantly having to retrieve Baird's mistakes. There's no creativity there, and today there was no defensive ability either, Baird being the main culprit.

Snibbo

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 15, 2012, 05:22:31 PM
.... an' anuvver fing.....   its supposed to be the end of the world next week.  We could have at least finished this existence with a win.
Good point. But it's Fulhamish to go out with a whimper, not a bang.

RoyTund

Its all about the centre midfield

RidgeRider

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 15, 2012, 05:22:31 PM

ok, this made me laugh.  :011:

Thank you sir!

Matt Inglis

Exactly!

I don't buy that. He's an impact sub. He's rarely put in a decent full game and exposes the defence. Having said that, Richardson was woeful, and I would have put Kaca on at half time. But the injury to Riether also hurt us, and maybe delayed the intended substitutions. Petric for Rodallega made sense - Hill had Rodallega in his pocket all match.  SHame Diarra wasn't on the bench, because I would have pulled Baird and put him on.
Whether or not he should naturally be used as an impact sub is not relevant in this case. The fact of the matter is if it's a choice between Kaca or Richardson, who's come back from injury as well as being in a purple patch, Kaca wins every time.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

ElissonSnygg

Worst game I've attended. Enough said.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg