watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team news and Match Thread

Started by Lighthouse, December 01, 2012, 02:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Frei hasnt been in the game at all, and loses the ball so much. I'd have started Richardson.

We usually perform better second half so lets hope that happens again

Lighthouse

Would like to see us be a bit more of an attacking force. As we said before they are not great at the back. But so far so ok. We know they have great talent to change the game at any time. So keeping them quiet so far has been good.

Sidwell doing a good job again.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FC Silver Fox

Well its there for the taking in the 2nd  half.  Maybe we're being more cagey because of all the goals we've let in over the past month or so. We can win this game.  COYW
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

grandad

The goals have really dried up. We must take our chances as you only get so many against top half sides.
Where there's a will there's a wife

mccscratch

Might help if the home support was singing for the players instead of waiting for Dempsey to get on the ball so they can boo.....

I like Petric and think Gale was being hard him for the effort on goal that went straight into Lloris. I think Duff should come on for Frei...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Junichi

Such a dire game so far, hopefully the second half will be a little more lively. Such a shame about Riether, would be such a massive blow if he's going to have a prolonged spell on the side-lines.

God The Mechanic

Another impressive right back injured against Spurs in winter.  Let's hope it isn't as serious as Grygera.  Although, Kelly's done alright after his first touch.

Overall, not much in it so far really.

FFCfan

Kelly has done well so far. Hopefully we do better 2nd half

grandad

Is it me or do players seem to go down as if shot more than they used to do. Old ladies barge into me in the supermarket & I dont fall over clutching my face while rolling over 3 times.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bigalffc

Sidwell putting himself about well, frie not at the races today duff or rodders should come on for him imo
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Count Berbatov

COYW! Fulham to to take control of this one. 3-1
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

mccscratch

Quote from: grandad on December 01, 2012, 03:59:18 PM
Is it me or do players seem to go down as if shot more than they used to do. Old ladies barge into me in the supermarket & I dont fall over clutching my face while rolling over 3 times.

It is disgusting... Makes football almost unwatchable these days.... Bale is a disgrace
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

FC Silver Fox

Right, I'm going to make a cup of tea. Who wants one?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 01, 2012, 04:02:48 PM
COYW! Fulham to to take control of this one. 3-1

That's pretty hopeful :P

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 01, 2012, 03:52:16 PM
Would like to see us be a bit more of an attacking force. As we said before they are not great at the back. But so far so ok. We know they have great talent to change the game at any time. So keeping them quiet so far has been good.

Sidwell doing a good job again.

is the adnettv thread up and running today? i can't find a thing

betcha Sidwell will still get some grief though.

St Eve

Ordar

FFCfan

PokerMatt

I've said this a few times this season.. Why is Schwarzer still our #1?

He's not been good enough even at times last season.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Lighthouse

Tell me again that Swart is a keeper that deserves the no 1 spot still
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope