watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team news and Match Thread

Started by Lighthouse, December 01, 2012, 02:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

I think it's unfair to blame Senderos for the second goal. Sigurdsson should be credited for a great bit of skill. Why isn't Hughes getting blamed for leaving Defoe completely unmarked? The third goal is certainly his fault though. I think it's clear he isn't consistent enough to be a regular fixture, a new centre back is a must.

If anything good could come from this game it would be that Mo will happily get his cheque book out, our weaknesses were there to see. We rely on Ruiz, without him we are blunted. We need cover for him. We also need a partner for Diarra and a good centre back.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: grandad on December 01, 2012, 05:08:45 PM
I really felt confident until the Schwarzer cock up. It seemed to totally deflate us. I just hope Berba doesn´t fall out of love for us. We must really splash the cash in Jan. The creative midfield is a priority.

I was going to make this point. We need to prove our ambition to him. If we don't sign some quality he may think about moving on in the summer. He expects much more from his team mates.

BedsFFC

How bad did Riether's injury look? I keep reading that Dejagah went off but he didn't appear to.

theotherdembele

Didnt look that bad to be honest, he was still defending brilliantly while injured. Dejagah fell on his back but he wasn't injured, finished the game.

PokerMatt

Quote from: LordNelson on December 01, 2012, 04:47:30 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on December 01, 2012, 04:36:59 PM
Ok, I've defended Senderos rigidly until right now... But I've had enough, I can't any more. He is dire.

There, I said it. It's now up to him to prove me wrong.
He's not totally dire--his lapses seem rare just seem to happen at worst possible time.

Well he does seem to make more than his fair share. I guess some (like their third) can go down as not being used to playing with a defence that rarely changes personnel, but no, he's not nearly good enough.

Too many times have I picked up when he's done something well in defence of him. I won't any more until he goes at least two games running without doing something shyte.

Hangeland has been woeful at times as well this season, but I'll feel a lot more comfortable when he's back.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

EJL

I thought Sidwell was great until the first goal; don't quite understand some of the criticism.

St Eve

Sidwell is never great. He runs and tries but just is not good enough