more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Senderos and Kelly the difference

Started by The Rock, December 01, 2012, 04:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 01, 2012, 07:40:07 PM
I think Senderos did OK, bar that poor attempt for offside trap. He's improving. Get off his back
I beg to differ. He's not some raw youngster, he's an international player who for some reason seems to have no composure.
He is at times far too tight to the player and must have tried at least 3 times today to get in front of player and intercept the pass, but either got turned or it was all messy and got away with it. He's always playing in a nervous way.
Bar one pass good pass in the second half, he had a touch of the Etuhu's about him. Passing it to players who already had 1/2 players around them.

St Eve

Quote from: CanadianCottager on December 01, 2012, 05:17:38 PM
Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on December 01, 2012, 05:14:10 PM
he sucks man

Nonsense, he had a tough game because he was being defended by 3 players every time he broke down the right, but notice how anonymous Gareth Bale was today? Dejagah is quality, he just doesn't have the engine for 90 minutes
I thought Dejagah looked good. He needs to know when to pass and cross. Much like Dembele when he first arrived.

St Eve

Senderos proved beyond doubt that he should never wear a Fulham shirt again. I have been saying this for a year. Time for him to move on. Kelly and Sidwell are just not good enough. Time for them to go. Hugo, who I wanted, has a slight chance of surviving, but I am beginning to think that it is unlikely. So Mr. Jol you need to spend in January. We need to replace Murphy and Dembele and we need to some defensive cover.

PaulJ123

Sidwell is decent. Should be used as a replacement for diarra though when we get a more creative player in *cough* strootman *cough*

Bassey the warrior

We're in no position to shift any players on. We need more players on top of what we already have.

Count Berbatov

Quote from: MJG on December 01, 2012, 07:48:43 PM
Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 01, 2012, 07:40:07 PM
I think Senderos did OK, bar that poor attempt for offside trap. He's improving. Get off his back
I beg to differ. He's not some raw youngster, he's an international player who for some reason seems to have no composure.
He is at times far too tight to the player and must have tried at least 3 times today to get in front of player and intercept the pass, but either got turned or it was all messy and got away with it. He's always playing in a nervous way.
Bar one pass good pass in the second half, he had a touch of the Etuhu's about him. Passing it to players who already had 1/2 players around them.
I was trying to stay positive. He makes me nervous as hell. That said, he gets better with each game. Maybe lacks a run of games..

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE Using Tapatalk 2
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

YankeeJim

What we lack is pace. The only player who started that has a lot was Frei and the lad was clueless today. The Iranian has a bit but no one else does. Our defense has always been slow but usually organized, That seem to escape us in the latter stages today. Berba needs the ball and someone making a run. The few times that situation occured, Berba did his part but neither Sidwell, Petric or the Iranian could finish.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

JackyFulham90

Sidwell is alright he is in good form, I agree that Senderos is really really poor

G.Iniesta

I thought Sidwell was brilliant in the first half today and he should stay and he needs to play like that every game
Just hope we can get someone in January to cover for Ruiz as Berbatov is a striker not a covering midfielder also Kelly done well when he came on inplace of Reither

Snibbo

If you think Hangeland would have made any difference yesterday, based in his form THIS SEASON, you are mistaken. 

It wasn't Senderos that let the first goal in, which changed the whole game. It wasn't Senderos' fault that our forwards (Berbatov and later Duff apart) can't cross the ball, keep the ball or spot a pass, or that the midfield is devoid of creativity.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

If we had got the first goal they would have folded, the reality is neither team were at the races   
they all looked like they had their Christmas party last night .  Reither going off did not make any difference 
and the third goal was way offside 
the second .............defending the indefencable 
the first ................
We have a goalkeeper  out on loan. bring him back 

Lighthouse

Quote from: Snibbo on December 01, 2012, 10:27:37 PM
If you think Hangeland would have made any difference yesterday, based in his form THIS SEASON, you are mistaken. 

It wasn't Senderos that let the first goal in, which changed the whole game. It wasn't Senderos' fault that our forwards (Berbatov and later Duff apart) can't cross the ball, keep the ball or spot a pass, or that the midfield is devoid of creativity.

Yep but some people have to blame one person otherwise their heads explode. One person has to be blamed. To blame the transfer window, injury problems, no pace up front and a keeper way past his best is just too big to contemplate. Has to be an easy answer.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

the nutflush

Quote from: The Rock on December 01, 2012, 04:53:11 PM
Granted it was going to be difficult after Schwartzer had his first error in a very long time, the quality of Hangeland and Reithner vs. Kelley and Senderos seemed the difference of 1-1 and 0-3. Kelly and Senderos are fine players but they lack confidence, playing time, and probably quality too.

First time Ive ever seen Senderos described as a fine player.  You're either seriously deluded or taking the piss.  He is a grade A donkey.  Slow as a cart horse.  He should be playing at Barnet.

Andy S

Now is the time to replace Shwartzer.
Now is the time to say tata to Senderos
Now is the time to replace Kelly
Reither is on loan one year max
Hangeland contract runs out end of year
Diarra the same
Risse the same
Berbatov the same
Petric The same
Frei not good enough yet
Duff past it
Kacca good in fits and starts
There have to be others. If this is not a crisis it soon could be

RaySmith

This is Fulham, Andy - and it is always a struggle to balance youth and experience, to keep our best players - and managers, to maintain mid table Prem status - and it is such an achievement to have done this for so many years - but it should never be taken for granted.

There is no magic wand - it is only because of Mr Al Fayed's money that we are in the Prem in the first place, and there will always be periods of bad form, and sometimes crisis, but the club has always managed to turn it round and remain a solid Prem team.

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 02, 2012, 12:21:05 AM
Yep but some people have to blame one person otherwise their heads explode. One person has to be blamed. To blame the transfer window, injury problems, no pace up front and a keeper way past his best is just too big to contemplate. Has to be an easy answer.

Ur totally spot on! We lost to both Manchesters because of Senderos too but noone even noticed! ;)

St Eve

Quote from: PaulJ123 on December 01, 2012, 08:42:00 PM
Sidwell is decent. Should be used as a replacement for diarra though when we get a more creative player in *cough* strootman *cough*
decent but not good enough

St Eve

Quote from: The Moose on December 01, 2012, 08:43:00 PM
We're in no position to shift any players on. We need more players on top of what we already have.
why?we need to buy in January and get rid of the dead wood

St Eve

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on December 01, 2012, 10:07:01 PM
Sidwell is alright he is in good form, I agree that Senderos is really really poor
alright but not good enough

St Eve

Quote from: G.Iniesta on December 01, 2012, 10:12:38 PM
I thought Sidwell was brilliant in the first half today and he should stay and he needs to play like that every game
Just hope we can get someone in January to cover for Ruiz as Berbatov is a striker not a covering midfielder also Kelly done well when he came on inplace of
Reither
sidwell was not brilliant. He tried but is not good enough