watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We finally know our best team

Started by JackyFulham90, December 01, 2012, 10:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

It's taken a while but after today I think we are so much closer to knowing our strongest team

Schwarzer

Riether Hughes Hangeland Riise

Duff Diarra Sidwell Kacaniklic

Ruiz

Berbatov

Subs - Etheridge , Kelly , Baird , Dejagah , Frei/Richardson , Rodallega , Petric

We will be fine, today was disappointing yes we are on a bad run but we will be alright , we still have a lot of quality but Senderos is really poor I hate to get on a player's back but he is terrible, I am confident for the Newcastle game and the returns of Hangeland , Ruiz & Kaca will be huge for us

TWFL

Still think Dejagah is quite good and I think it would be good to rotate him with either of the wingers. But overall agree with the team.

Logicalman

You missed Dejagah. From recent performances, however much I believe Duffy walks on water, I also know he is a lot slower now than when he joined us, and getting slower as each season passes by. Dejagah has proven himself to be a great substitute for Duffy, and I would rather start him and let Duffy come on if he was to be injured.

Bassey the warrior

I agree with all of that except for Sidwell. I'm not sure he has any more right to be there than Baird or Karagounis.

Oiseau

Baird in for Diarra for me.

Baird has been a real asset of late. His passes are always neat, accurate and unselfish.

MayoDomo

I agree 100%, except I cannot decide between Baird, Sidwell and Diarra.  I think it depends on the day.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

RidgeRider

Quote from: MayoDomo on December 02, 2012, 01:12:11 AM
I agree 100%, except I cannot decide between Baird, Sidwell and Diarra.  I think it depends on the day.

Welcome to the board! Keep posting.

Beefy

I have to agree with some of the other responses. I wouldn't start Duff over Dejagah, even though Dejagah wasn't at his best today. Ideally however I would still start Duff and move Dejagah to his natural position as a striker and take Petric/Rodallega out.

JackyFulham90

Kacaniklic is by far our best left midfielder we will be a completely different side with him , Ruiz & Hangeland back in the side and I think we will beat Newcastle